TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Pics

jdscooby

That was a good article, although I can't wait until the idiots Road and Track get a hold of it.

I they were the ones that put the Shelby 10th in a 10 car shoot out where the Chevy Cobalt came in 9th.

I'll never pick-up that magazine again.

That was a good article, although I can't wait until the idiots Road and Track get a hold of it.

I they were the ones that put the Shelby 10th in a 10 car shoot out where the Chevy Cobalt came in 9th.

I'll never pick-up that magazine again.

I saw that. So wrong. :headscratch:

I think I like the new look but it's nothing compared to the 07-09 GT500. I'll have to see it in person to make a final judgement whether I like it or not.

You can see the rear axle in picture 80. It looks like bare metal to me just like the 05-09; if so, I can only speculate that the axle is going to rust just like the 05-09. Perhaps Ford did not consider the rusty bottom as being "broken".

Mustang Reveal Show on Speed tonight at 8 pm Pacific Time

I'll be watching. The 2010 has lost it edge, its too smooth and more round. The sharper/harder edge of our 07s is more reminiscent of the classic lines.

I guess part of the overall shape comes from the wind tunnel testing.

Andy

Wow?! I'm sooo happy I didn't wait for the 2010. I hate the body changes. Looks like a Camaro hood and a Accord butt! I do think putting the antenna on the rear quarter is a nice idea, and I do like the inside fine. The red seats with white stripes would be cool in my ride. I could also do without all the funky lighting, but hey, to each there own. Maybe it will grow on me??? Doubt it.. :barf:

Wow?! I'm sooo happy I didn't wait for the 2010. I hate the body changes. Looks like a Camaro hood and a Accord butt! I do think putting the antenna on the rear quarter is a nice idea, and I do like the inside fine. The red seats with white stripes would be cool in my ride. I could also do without all the funky lighting, but hey, to each there own. Maybe it will grow on me??? Doubt it.. :barf:

Hey BryGuy.....Gotta love that Red Stripe. It looks great with the

performance white body

Andy

Archived