TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just got off the phone with SVT

svtbird91

I asked if there were any other color options being considered this year besides those we already know about ,he said no. specificly no Winvale blue , BUMMER! I asked about the HP rating, if it might be more than 475 to the flywheel he said, no thats a "good number ". Indicating it would't be more than that. could be they are trying to play it down.

He also confirmed what we already heard ,that order forms would be out in Feb to March time frame. Best case senario for delivery would be early June , but certainly early summer.

Just thought I'd share. Hope this helps .

I asked if there were any other color options being considered this year besides those we already know about ,he said no. specificly no Winvale blue , BUMMER! I asked about the HP rating, if it might be more than 475 to the flywheel he said, no thats a "good number ". Indicating it would't be more than that. could be they are trying to play it down.

He also confirmed what we already heard ,that order forms would be out in Feb to March time frame. Best case senario for delivery would be early June , but certainly early summer.

Just thought I'd share. Hope this helps .

Yes. Just think, all of us could be ordering our GT500's in less than a month and a half after this long wait. Yes, yes, yes.

Good news. So, what are the official colors/strip options that are available?

Welcome to the board Joe. Here's a quote from the Official Press Release -

"The stripes come in a range of four colors (Performance White, Vista Blue, Tungsten and Satin Silver) that, with one exception, can be matched with at least three of the seven available exterior colors. The exception is Vista Blue, which can be paired only with a Performance White exterior.

Exterior colors include Colorado Red (which can be paired with Performance White or Satin Silver stripes), Alloy (Satin Silver or Tungsten), Vista Blue (Performance White or Tungsten), Performance White (available with Vista Blue or Tungsten stripes), Tungsten Grey (Satin Silver), Valencia (Tungsten) and Ebony (Performance White or Tungsten stripes)."

If you'd like to see all the information from the press release, here's a link. Lot's of good reading.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=18

Welcome to the board Joe. Here's a quote from the Official Press Release -

"The stripes come in a range of four colors (Performance White, Vista Blue, Tungsten and Satin Silver) that, with one exception, can be matched with at least three of the seven available exterior colors. The exception is Vista Blue, which can be paired only with a Performance White exterior.

Exterior colors include Colorado Red (which can be paired with Performance White or Satin Silver stripes), Alloy (Satin Silver or Tungsten), Vista Blue (Performance White or Tungsten), Performance White (available with Vista Blue or Tungsten stripes), Tungsten Grey (Satin Silver), Valencia (Tungsten) and Ebony (Performance White or Tungsten stripes)."

If you'd like to see all the information from the press release, here's a link. Lot's of good reading.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=18

Thanks for the "welcome"! I saw the post on "no black stripe offered" and started thinking about available combo's. Great info.

I really believe with 7K-10K build numbers and at least 2 possibly 3 years of this car you will get it.

Anyone will be able to that really wants it if they are truly going to produce the numbers they are saying.

:rolleyes:

I really believe with 7K-10K build numbers and at least 2 possibly 3 years of this car you will get it.

Anyone will be able to that really wants it if they are truly going to produce the numbers they are saying.

:rolleyes:

Yes, I think so either. Look at the 03 and 04 Cobras. Ok the Shelby has some more exclusivity, but if the economy doesn't crawl up fast and the prices of gasoline stays high, a lot of people will wait.

I am lucky that the Euro is stronger now then the US Dollar. Exchange rate is 1.22 dollar for a Euro. So that's 82% of the MSRP in Euro for me.

Archived