TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ok Hydro You Have Me Beat For Now!

srk1959

Next you have to go after my 10.78@132.99! I will have to wait until next spring to see if I can one up you on the hp and tq.

I have a few things I would like to try!

Just a little friendly Tvs fun! :hysterical:

Here is a picture that I just got today from Mark at Midwest Mustang Association. It is the 3 guys and myself that drove my GT500 that day.

From left to right.....Dan, Greg, Mark, and the big guy that was slowing the car down is me!

post-5800-1226957169_thumb.jpg

post-5800-1226957169_thumb.jpg

You guys are building some incredible street machines, especially with the weight of this car. :happy feet:

Thanks, I would have never believed that I would be able to have a almost 4000 lb car that can run 10's with only drag radials. And drive like an everday car.....amazing vehicle!

Next you have to go after my 10.78@132.99! I will have to wait until next spring to see if I can one up you on the hp and tq.

I have a few things I would like to try!

Just a little friendly Tvs fun! :hysterical:

Here is a picture that I just got today from Mark at Midwest Mustang Association. It is the 3 guys and myself that drove my GT500 that day.

From left to right.....Dan, Greg, Mark, and the big guy that was slowing the car down is me!

Hi Steve,

I hope you get the HP you are striving for,and keep going faster.I have not gone as fast as your car has "YET"But I certainly will try.hydropost-9445-1226971650_thumb.jpg

post-9445-1226971650_thumb.jpg

Hi Steve,

I hope you get the HP you are striving for,and keep going faster.I have not gone as fast as your car has "YET"But I certainly will try.hydropost-9445-1226971650_thumb.jpg

You certainly have the power, traction is the biggest problem at these levels! I would really love to see someone touch the 9's with a Tvs car. That would be incredible! :happy feet:

Archived