TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Forbe's "Ten Future Classics"

ilmor

Glad to see that the SGT Vert made the list. But I suspect the coupe will also be in the running when the time comes.

Yes, and I should have mentioned it was the Vert., and I think you're right! They will all be rare, desireable cars.

Yes, and I should have mentioned it was the Vert., and I think you're right! They will all be rare, desireable cars.

The author says that the un-modified cars might be rarer (and worth more) than the mod'ed ones in the future - looks like you're on the right track Ilmor. :happy feet:

There is not doubt about it, the SGTs will be collectors of the future. Just look how much the auto industry has changed for the worst since 07. Given todays econmic climate just in two years that car would not have been made by Shelby. I do not know what will come of the 2010 model with Shelby, but I know they will not try to make a SGT or similar model due to the bad sales of the SGT. I think they will just work off the GT 500. As a matter of fact I think Shelby INC. might be in big trouble now if ford cuts production and goes Bankrupt. Just my thoughts. |SUDDEN.

Archived