TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Dash Cover

Oh yeah, definitely in the AZ heat here in Tucson. I've never had the need for a dash mat. I think its because I use a sun shade. My friends F150 has a dash-mat and he used the 3M spray and it held very well. Once it faded he pulled it off and the spray residue came off real easy with no ill effects to the dash. SPP has a real nice cover for either the GT or 500.

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/List...sh%20Cover.aspx

That is the one I saw in the SPP catalogue. Do you think the velcro circles would come off the dash without problem? Last thing I want to do is somehow mark the dash of this "collectable".

To be perfectly honest I don't know how the adhesive would react with that hot sun. However, you would not need but a few.

I've purchased one and they do come with velco strips. The fit is good, however I've installed the center gauge pod when the KB supercharged was installed, and there is now a gap at the top of the pod. It does protect the major part of the dash from the sun. There is a reflection (from the embroidered script) on the passenger glass some may find a distraction.

I've purchased one and they do come with velco strips. The fit is good, however I've installed the center gauge pod when the KB supercharged was installed, and there is now a gap at the top of the pod. It does protect the major part of the dash from the sun. There is a reflection (from the embroidered script) on the passenger glass some may find a distraction.

Pictures??

Archived