TEAM SHELBY FORUM

over the hump

If more torque is your looking for in the low to mid range than Shorty Headers are the way to go. Long tubes make more power but in the higher RPM range good for the track but not pratcial for street racing Light to light. (you want lots of low and mid range torque) My 2 cents worth.

If more torque is your looking for in the low to mid range than Shorty Headers are the way to go. Long tubes make more power but in the higher RPM range good for the track but not pratcial for street racing Light to light. (you want lots of low and mid range torque) My 2 cents worth.

Did you say street race we at Team Shelby do not and have never street raced. We are a track only club !! So long tube headers would be the only option.

The only exception is if you live in N.Y or N.J then shortys are the pipes of choice and a good lawyer :hysterical:

Are you stating this before or after you got blown...

gallery_5821_599_44367.jpg

Archived