TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hanging Out in VA next week...

stpracer43

Will be on business at Langley AFB all next week (17-21 Nov). Any local TSer's interested in a Meet-n-Greet, I'll buy the first round! Won't be driving my car, but would love to eyeball your rides!

Keith

Will be on business at Langley AFB all next week (17-21 Nov). Any local TSer's interested in a Meet-n-Greet, I'll buy the first round! Won't be driving my car, but would love to eyeball your rides!

Keith

Keith,

I can probably meet up with you one of these evenings. I'm stationed in Portsmouth right now, so we could meet in several different places, it would be up to you. The only thing that sucks here is the traffic. I know a few places in VA Beach that are pretty good, depending on what you like. Or there always is the Hampton area as it might be closer to where you are at. There is a Texas SteakHouse by the Bass Pro Shops in Hampton. Let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Matt

Gr8tSnkBite ~

Matt and I met up this evening for dinner... Chatted about cars and flying! He took me for a quick spin in his Shelby! Lot's of nice power to lay down with the CAI/Tune and gears.

I'm always willing to meet up with any TSer, so let me know time and place for tomorrow night.

Keith

--------------

Matt ~ Great to meet and chat with You! Your car is the first Vista Blue I've seen in person and even under the street lites it was still eye-popping! Also, the first lowered GT500 I've seen. I'm beginning to like the look of a lowered Shelby. And I have to give you props on your personalized plate... from one aviator to another, "FLYT PAY" is just too cool! Be sure to check out the Joint Officer credit for your current job.

See You again,

Keith

i'm open tomorrow for a round up. just say when and where....

Hehe, you'll have a great time Keith and I'm sure Keith will enjoy getting to see your car as you have done a lot more to your's. I'm sure Keith would appreciate getting to see the TVS but don't try and give him a demo like I did last night. I found out why the stock tires warn against use in temps below 40F! The back end breaks loose real quick and you just spin tires even in 2nd gear! If you guys are thinking about meeting up somewhere, I might be able to meet you out if you give me a time and place.

Gr8tSnkBite ~

Matt and I met up this evening for dinner... Chatted about cars and flying! He took me for a quick spin in his Shelby! Lot's of nice power to lay down with the CAI/Tune and gears.

I'm always willing to meet up with any TSer, so let me know time and place for tomorrow night.

Keith

--------------

Matt ~ Great to meet and chat with You! Your car is the first Vista Blue I've seen in person and even under the street lites it was still eye-popping! Also, the first lowered GT500 I've seen. I'm beginning to like the look of a lowered Shelby. And I have to give you props on your personalized plate... from one aviator to another, "FLYT PAY" is just too cool! Be sure to check out the Joint Officer credit for your current job.

See You again,

Keith

Yes, definitely a great time last night Keith! I enjoyed the dinner, company and getting to see all the cool pics of your car. I don't think I can make it to the Mustang event in Alabama, but I do plan on going to Mustang week in Myrtle next July so maybe we can meet up there?

Cheers,

Matt

Sorry i missed catching up with you all. keith, glad you had a nice ride in Matt's "mild" beast. Next time your out, be glad to take you for a spin....

Matt, you should have called me.... :rant2:

Gr8SnkBite ~ Will definitely give you shout next time I'm in town...

Archived