TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY windshield banners available anywhere?

phdpsy

Don't know exactly what people may call them but I'm talking about the vinyl banners that go across the top of the winshield... Would love to get one with some sort of SHELBY logo or lettering. Anyone know if these are available anywhere? I know there are several sites where you can custom make your own, but thought somewhere might already have it. Would love it to be like the Team Shelby logo with the interwoven CS and then the SHELBY surrounded by the stripe with the white line in the middle. Thanks!

Talk to Mr. Farmdog... He makes "SHELBY" banners.... and they are of very good quality to match the vinyl stripes on the car... Just my $.02

I'll see what he has to say. Thanks for the lead! Whoops. Tried to seach for his name among members and found lots of "Mr" this and that, but no Farmdog?

I'll see what he has to say. Thanks for the lead! Whoops. Tried to seach for his name among members and found lots of "Mr" this and that, but no Farmdog?

Change the search selection from "begins with" to "contains" then type farmdog. He is there

I Originally bought the Shelbyautos.com windshield banner, But after long and hard thought i decided i was not going to advertise a dot com on my car. after a litlle thought and creativity i decided to cut up and separate. The CS logos i liked and figured i would frame it in the quarter windows. the Shelby logo went dead center on the windshield. the dot com went in the garbage. Here is what it turned out like.

100774.jpg

DSC01815.jpg

DSC01817.jpg

I Originally bought the Shelbyautos.com windshield banner, But after long and hard thought i decided i was not going to advertise a dot com on my car. after a litlle thought and creativity i decided to cut up and separate. The CS logos i liked and figured i would frame it in the quarter windows. the Shelby logo went dead center on the windshield. the dot com went in the garbage. Here is what it turned out like.

100774.jpg

DSC01815.jpg

DSC01817.jpg

wow ...the orange side stripes look very good on your car.

100774.jpg

DSC01815.jpg

DSC01817.jpg

I really like the look on the quarter windows. Very nice. Might consider something similar as we await another option for the windshield.

Archived