TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Our in bound KR wont be inbound any more ....

1badsho

We sold a KR to a gentleman in Germany about 2 mths ago. The car ... a very beautiful Vista Blue.

Since our customer was going to be in Vegas for the Sema show I had made arrignements in advance to have SAI give him and his entourage the VIP treatment and to get a look see of his KR.

Donnie and Ian of SAI gave our customer the royal treatment and showed them around the facility :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Rows and rows of KRs and other cars just waiting to be shipped out !! :happy feet: Thanks Donnie and Ian !

Our owner is going to have a one of a kind KR. Seems that Shelby has come out with a special KR outfitters package that has just been approved for production that adds a bigger blower ... bigger brakes ... and lots and lots of extra goodies. Donnie can tell u all the specifics.

thats the truth .... well this gentleman also owns an original 68 KR in vista blue and I was contacted to locate a 08 for him in the same color.

Can u say matching book ends !!!!

We sold a KR to a gentleman in Germany about 2 mths ago. The car ... a very beautiful Vista Blue was scheduled to be shipped from SAI to our store sometime this week until I got a call from Donnie Beson, director of Sales for SAI

Since our customer was going to be in Vegas for the Sema show I had made arrignements in advance to have SAI give him and his entourage the VIP treatment and to get a look see of his KR before it was shipped.

Donnie and Ian of SAI gave our customer the royal treatment and showed them around the facility :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Rows and rows of KRs and other cars just waiting to be shipped out !! :happy feet: Thanks Donnie and Ian !

Our owner is going to have a one of a kind KR. Seems that Shelby has come out with a special KR outfitters package that has just been approved for production that adds a bigger blower ... bigger brakes ... and lots and lots of extra goodies. Donnie can tell u all the specifics.

But what I do know is our customer will one of the first to have his car outfitted with this package. Can u say $16,000 + :happy feet:

Donnie however did promise me to take lots of pictures of the car since I am now very disapointed that our KR will never see our showroom.

We assigned the car officially over to our client so he now owns it. These modifications can't be done with the dealer still owning the car. So we just assigned the car over and the car will stay at SAI for another few mths and than be shipped directly to Germany from there !

sound's like the 08-09 KR Upfitters Package $16,800

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35565

Archived