TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Interesting info on Shelby GT-H suspension

90GT

I picked up the November issue of 5.0 Mustangs and Super Fords today. They have an article on the Shelby GT-H in which they did a test drive. They were talking about the suspension and one thing they said caught my eye. The springs, shocks and sway bars are made by Eibach. :bandance: Basically from what it sounds like, your getting an Eibach Pro kit. Since the Shelby GT uses the exact same suspension package it too should be made by Eibach.

Plus the handling on the Shelby GT should be better than the GT-H because it has 18 inch wheels vs 17's for the GT-H.

Article is on page 42.

Jim

I picked up the November issue of 5.0 Mustangs and Super Fords today. They have an article on the Shelby GT-H in which they did a test drive. They were talking about the suspension and one thing they said caught my eye. The springs, shocks and sway bars are made by Eibach. :bandance: Basically from what it sounds like, your getting an Eibach Pro kit. Since the Shelby GT uses the exact same suspension package it too should be made by Eibach.

Plus the handling on the Shelby GT should be better than the GT-H because it has 18 inch wheels vs 17's for the GT-H.

Article is on page 42.

Jim

Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

Archived