TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alloy Vert

Alloy 500

Well boys, I guess that means i am also in the club. Hell why not! I also am the proud owner of a Alloy vert with tungsten strips and red/black interior. Love the color, thinking of doing the over the hood and rear strip kit. Any comments on this plan of mine. Oh, by the way I picked out a realy cool plate SHELBRAG.

Welcome Alloy500: So how come you been quiet since April 6th? It sounds like you have a GT500 with stripe delete and are wanting to add stripes? I am guessing here. There has been alot of talk on this forum about stripe installations gone bad. Make sure you do not let the dealership do it. You need a real experianced pro.

• 2 months later...

I've got the same car. I've been going back and forth on whether to get stripes added. I don't think that I will, though, as I like the semi stealth look. Someone has to know what they are looking at to see what it is.

post-2905-1161179580_thumb.jpg

Orf,

Can I use the picture of your car on my desktop? That is the car I have on order and it is the best shot I have seen of that color combo in a vert. It might help with my PSDS. :shades:

I've said it before, blah, blah, blah. To me, a Shelby HAS to have Le Mans stripes on it.

Orf,

Can I use the picture of your car on my desktop? That is the car I have on order and it is the best shot I have seen of that color combo in a vert. It might help with my PSDS. :shades:

Sure. Do you want me to email you the full sized version?

Orf,

I would like to use it as well. I have to confess, I printed the photo 8x 10" from a larger version you had somewhere else. I believe the cheque is in the mail. :cry: :hyper:

I would like to use it as well. I have to confess, I printed the photo 8x 10" from a larger version you had somewhere else. I believe the cheque is in the mail. :cry: :hyper:

No problem. Anything I uploaded on this site is scaled down by at least half. The original is around 2.5 MB.

Well boys, I guess that means i am also in the club. Hell why not! I also am the proud owner of a Alloy vert with tungsten strips and red/black interior. Love the color, thinking of doing the over the hood and rear strip kit. Any comments on this plan of mine. Oh, by the way I picked out a realy cool plate SHELBRAG.

I like the Lemans Stripes as well. They are on the Shelby site, just no price yet. I wonder if we can purchase them and get them installed locally? :idea:

Sure. Do you want me to email you the full sized version?

Thanks for offering, but it works just fine as is. That is a great angle of the car. It just looks mean!!

By the way, I saw that you have an upside down signature, so when I sent mine in, I used blue tape to mark the top. Mine is signed right side up. So a double thank you is in order.

Thank you

Thank you

Thanks for offering, but it works just fine as is. That is a great angle of the car. It just looks mean!!

By the way, I saw that you have an upside down signature, so when I sent mine in, I used blue tape to mark the top. Mine is signed right side up. So a double thank you is in order.

Thank you

Thank you

I have a "right side up" one sitting on my desk in my office. The one in the car matches my hood props. :hysterical:

Archived