TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Searching for current owner of 1968 GT-350 (8T02J188435-02799)

Jim Flannagan

Hope someone in this forum can help. I owned this vehicle from 1986-1998. Ownership verification is documented in the 1987 issue of the Registry on page 434. I sold it locally here in the Tri-Cities area of upper East Tennessee and shortly after it was sold to someone in Kansas.

A few weeks ago I was cleaning out the garage and came across the original exhaust manifolds for the car. I would like to contact the current owner to see if he would be interested in having them. Perhaps someone who has the latest edition of the Registry could check to see if it is listed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jim Flannagan

Bristol, Tn.

www.1968shelbygt350.com

Hope someone in this forum can help. I owned this vehicle from 1986-1998. Ownership verification is documented in the 1987 issue of the Registry on page 434. I sold it locally here in the Tri-Cities area of upper East Tennessee and shortly after it was sold to someone in Kansas.

A few weeks ago I was cleaning out the garage and came across the original exhaust manifolds for the car. I would like to contact the current owner to see if he would be interested in having them. Perhaps someone who has the latest edition of the Registry could check to see if it is listed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jim Flannagan

Bristol, Tn.

PM sent

Archived