TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Shelby spotted

PFA

Just wanted to make a "report" on a siting

Saw a white one this morning with silver stripes. I saw it on Rawsonville Rd. at I-94, about 11:30 this morning.

What is it with these bad color combos? First was the yellow with silver and now the white with silver.

Any others out there?

Just wanted to make a "report" on a siting

Saw a white one this morning with silver stripes. I saw it on Rawsonville Rd. at I-94, about 11:30 this morning. 

What  is it with these bad color combos?  First was the yellow with silver and now the white with silver.

Any others out there?

121[/snapback]

No, I'm on the east coast. Please please, please---keep a camera/camera-phone in your car for next time. Thanks!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That vista blue is no test mule. "Test Mules" have many gagues and laptop hook up, not to mention a trailer hitch with some other crap on it. Did the Vista Blue one have the original show car 3rd brake light in the spoiler or was it in the same place as the GT's? and what hood was on it?

• 2 weeks later...
uncredited StangBangerz.com  Found Sun. and flying around the web at high speed....

458[/snapback]

If this a "near production" model, looks like any other Mustang except for that awful looking hood. If Shelby's name isn't on it, it is just another (expensive) Mustang with an awful looking hood.

Like the Ford GT, there will be more than enough of these for anybody who wants to pay $40+K for them......

If this a "near production" model, looks like any other Mustang except for that awful looking hood. If Shelby's name isn't on it, it is just another (expensive) Mustang with an awful looking hood.

Like the Ford GT, there will be more than enough of these for anybody who wants to pay $40+K for them......

468[/snapback]

Most likely. I hope the dealers don't screw this up, too. Ford originally planned to make 3,000 Ford GT's a year. Dealers are still asking OUTRAGEOUS mark-ups. The '06's are on their way. Ford did not hit their original production goal. In my opinion, this happened because the mark-ups drove potential customers off to buy something else, thereby reducing overall demand--causing lower than anticipated production numbers. Yikes.

Hope dealers don't start this crap w/ the Shelby...

Funny how history repeats itself. The Boss 429 cars sat for as long as two years due to circumstances. I wonder if any self respecting business owners are gonna watch one of these things depreciate like milk as it gets worn from looky-loos instead of letting me have it at list.

Archived