TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Western Canadian Shelby

rbortnick

Got the call today

My car has arrived.

Finally - Built Aug. 7/06

Lost in shippping but really I think Quality issues held it back.

Thanks to all the great people on this board that helped trace my car for me.

Got to travel about 500miles to get it. This Friday I am gone to go get it, then a week driving vaction before I park for the winter.

:happy feet: :bandance: :party:

Got the call today

My car has arrived.

Finally - Built Aug. 7/06

Lost in shippping but really I think Quality issues held it back.

Thanks to all the great people on this board that helped trace my car for me.

Got to travel about 500miles to get it. This Friday I am gone to go get it, then a week driving vaction before I park for the winter.

:happy feet: :bandance: :party:

Congrats on getting your car .....Was this arrival in B.C The reason I'm asking is because I've been informed that mine is in transit since Oct 10 , but being delievered to a Calgary Dealer. thought maybe mine maybe coming soon.......wishfull thinking

congrats !! :woohoo:

I am still waiting for my car

The dealer said to me today that my car is in Montreal

I expect to take it maybe Friday.

will run 500 miles and put in the garage for the winter

send some photos soon

mine is tungsten with satin strippes

:baby:

Congrats on getting your car .....Was this arrival in B.C The reason I'm asking is because I've been informed that mine is in transit since Oct 10 , but being delievered to a Calgary Dealer. thought maybe mine maybe coming soon.......wishfull thinking

Thanks;

Yes, BC arrival, Richmond. Built Aug 7/06. Relaesed Aug. 9/06. Dealer arrival in Richmond Oct. 16/06. Appears it was lost in transit for a month from what I can tell.

congrats !! :woohoo:

I am still waiting for my car

The dealer said to me today that my car is in Montreal

I expect to take it maybe Friday.

will run 500 miles and put in the garage for the winter

send some photos soon

mine is tungsten with satin strippes

:baby:

Thanks;

Same goes, run it about 500miles and into the garage for winter, first snow today in Edmonton, not sticking suppose to get warmer thru the week.

I will posts photos.

Thanks;

Yes, BC arrival, Richmond. Built Aug 7/06. Relaesed Aug. 9/06. Dealer arrival in Richmond Oct. 16/06. Appears it was lost in transit for a month from what I can tell.

Congratulations on your car, glad you got it. I hope the Mounties didn't drill any holes in the top for the lightbar. :hysterical:

Congratulations. Hope you look it over real well considering the time frame it was missing in action!!!

Oh yeah, No question about this, I will be. Front spoiler was damaged during shipping, my dealer has another one coming for me.

TwinTurbo also sent me a list of things to look for, his Vert was on the same shipment & train as mine and he has quite a few issues with his vert. right now that he is trying to sort out with Ford. I hope it works out for him.

Hope you get yours just heard bad things about your Ford stealership.

Archived