TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CDC sequential tails

we have a couple SV's that sell them, wondering if one of them would be interested in starting a group buy? Of course, only if there would be several people wanting them. I saw plenty of cars on the Texas round-up drive and now, have to have a set of my own. Am I alone?

-Chris

updated....added list of members wanting sequential tails....

angrrmgt

DrKSGT

69mach1

Mamba-SS

mccoystudio

Super snake67

Horsbyt

Chrisminx

GTH391

Chill

one quik pony

csm3071

Bunky

Pastor Passum

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So are you just wondering if other people are wanting to buy them with you?

How many buyers are you needing?

Yes, I am guaging interest to see how many people would be willing to join a group buy. I have not even called to verify that it is possible. In the past it has been easier to call and say: we have _____ people wanting _____ what kind of deal will you make us.

I have no clue how many buyers we would need, I would assume the more the better.

Are these made by Webelectric? I have been chomping at the bit to get these.

I guess everyone here would be a 2006 and up...otherwise, there seems to be a difference in harnesses.

yes 2006 and newer. They are made by CDC (Classic Design Concepts)

I got a PM today saying they were on backorder. I also have a pm into DM to see if they would be interested.

Throwing my hat in too. Interested in who can get them before Christmas.

Throwing my hat in too. Interested in who can get them before Christmas.

Im not throwing in any hat, you should not either. All the backorder means is, we may have to wait for a bit. Shouldn't matter, we should be used to that. (I dont mean that to be rude, I dont mind waiting) The sequential tails are another item that jumps off our cars, like the S H E L B Y on the rear, the pit stripes, and the TRT decals. I dont know about you, but I like it when she draws attention, aferall she is a SHELBY. -Chris

Archived