TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Parking the Shelby

hotrodbob

Well I said I would not do this but I am going to park the SGT for a while. I have a new inclose trailer so I am putting it in there. I have some work to do in my garage and in the house. I want it out of my way so it well not get any damage and where I can do some work with out wanting to get in it and drive it. This way I know I well work on the house, kind of like out of site out of mind. believe me it is not but about 20 steps from the house to the trailer.

Well I said I would not do this but I am going to park the SGT for a while. I have a new inclose trailer so I am putting it in there. I have some work to do in my garage and in the house. I want it out of my way so it well not get any damage and where I can do some work with out wanting to get in it and drive it. This way I know I well work on the house, kind of like out of site out of mind. believe me it is not but about 20 steps from the house to the trailer.

Is the trailer such that it is somewhat hidden from the road? Neighbor had 1922 Essexin a nice trailer and someone took the whole trailer with the car. Suggest a little extra care. Police still have not found any trail to his as trailers can be hidden fairly easy. Never know if someone knows what is in what is parked next to the house.

Not trying to rain on what you are doing. Just making sure you have extra precautions built in.

DrKSGT

Is the trailer such that it is somewhat hidden from the road? Neighbor had 1922 Essexin a nice trailer and someone took the whole trailer with the car. Suggest a little extra care. Police still have not found any trail to his as trailers can be hidden fairly easy. Never know if someone knows what is in what is parked next to the house.

Not trying to rain on what you are doing. Just making sure you have extra precautions built in.

DrKSGT

The trailer is on the hill behind my house and to get it you have to move the F-350 in found of it then get past the big dog next door that well let you know some one is around. It has two locks on the hitch and the trailer is going to be up on some big blocks. I want it up so the tires well not get flat spotted. There is only one way in and out. All so the mayor leave next door. He has the police keep an eye on his and my place.

Archived