TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Strut tower brace for K/B S/Cs

Will that Ford strut brace clear both the Kenne Bell and the stock hood without any further modifications?

Thats a Big 10/4 and you are right did well to get the File on there, what ca i say but thanks for the help!

So I am clear, what is the part number of this piece? I like how it looks.

Jim

Hi Jim the part # is M-20201-F Ford racing Part for V6 Mustang. (My Friend has a 2008 Bullet and it appears to be the same one as well but just has Ford Racing engraved on it) PJ

Hi Jim the part # is M-20201-F Ford racing Part for V6 Mustang. (My Friend has a 2008 Bullet and it appears to be the same one as well but just has Ford Racing engraved on it) PJ

Thanks, PJ. Did you have yours chromed or powder coated. My S/C is polished so I would like to continue with that look. Yours keeps looking better the more I see it.

Jim

Thanks, PJ. Did you have yours chromed or powder coated. My S/C is polished so I would like to continue with that look. Yours keeps looking better the more I see it.

Jim

Hi Jim no thats the way it came from K/B & Shelby and the brace matches it pretty well. Have a set of JBA shorty ceramic coated polished headers that I am putting on as well, just have to get tuner and program from K/B Not much increase in HP but will look good at shows. PJ

Hi Jim no thats the way it came from K/B & Shelby and the brace matches it pretty well. Have a set of JBA shorty ceramic coated polished headers that I am putting on as well, just have to get tuner and program from K/B Not much increase in HP but will look good at shows. PJ

PJ,

I was in touch with KB about the tuner and they said they would sell it to those of us who got our KBs from SAI for cost ($300, I think). They also recommended having a spare belt and some extra oil for the S/C. Keep us posted on what you are doing with your car. I am particularly interested as we are the same under the hood.

Jim

PJ,

I was in touch with KB about the tuner and they said they would sell it to those of us who got our KBs from SAI for cost ($300, I think). They also recommended having a spare belt and some extra oil for the S/C. Keep us posted on what you are doing with your car. I am particularly interested as we are the same under the hood.

Jim

Jim will do, yes I talked to them too they will give us the tuner for 300 and they will give us on mod tune for free. I want to get a little more agressive tune if they will give it to me. I also have the 11 lb boost puly which i will put on in spring, this will probably the last week coming up before i put her away for winter. Will gladly keep you posted on any other mods I do and how they work out. PJ

Thanks, Jim

The Ebay link worked out just fine and I got it ordered. I tried my stock brace and it was not even close and I will be glad to get one back on and I will most likely get this one powder coated black to match my sc. It might even cover up that red HUSKEY label on the separator.

Jeff

Thanks, Jim

The Ebay link worked out just fine and I got it ordered. I tried my stock brace and it was not even close and I will be glad to get one back on and I will most likely get this one powder coated black to match my sc. It might even cover up that red HUSKEY label on the separator.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I know. I tried my original one thinking, well, maybe with a little adjustment here and there, it will work. Not. Wonder why they even have two different ones if the V-6 one does everything the other one does and then some.

Jim

Archived