TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Shelby Plaque Arrived!!

jimoco

Hello All: We ought'a start tabulating the average time required for the 500 signed plaques to arrive. At any rate, in case anyone is interested - I ordered mine on Friday 8/15/08 & it arrived on Wednesday 10/29/08. Just a couple of days short of 11 weeks. Actually, they billed it on 10/22 & delivery time added ~ another week. I've taken the liberty of attaching a couple of jpgs taken after applying about 6 lite misting coats of Krylon Matte 1311. These pictures were taken in full sunlight & as you can see - the signature is flawless. Thanks, Jim O'Conner

post-21058-1225500415_thumb.jpg

post-21058-1225500450_thumb.jpg

post-21058-1225500415_thumb.jpg

post-21058-1225500450_thumb.jpg

Hello All: We ought'a start tabulating the average time required for the 500 signed plaques to arrive. At any rate, in case anyone is interested - I ordered mine on Friday 8/15/08 & it arrived on Wednesday 10/29/08. Just a couple of days short of 11 weeks. Actually, they billed it on 10/22 & delivery time added ~ another week. I've taken the liberty of attaching a couple of jpgs taken after applying about 6 lite misting coats of Krylon Matte 1311. These pictures were taken in full sunlight & as you can see - the signature is flawless. Thanks, Jim O'Conner

Jim,

It looks great! When we were ordering the first batches of the plaques, it was taking about 3 months as well. Congratulations.

Stuart

Out of curiosity, do you recall when they billed you for it? I ordered mine back about a month ago, but it hasn't been billed against my statement as yet... I just wondered if it was a bill when complete, or if I should call again.

Your plaque is made when you order it & then sent to be signed when Ol` Shel gets around to it & when that happens you willbe billed , takes at least 2-3 months On average. This is only based on what has happened to many of us. Good Luck.

Out of curiosity, do you recall when they billed you for it? I ordered mine back about a month ago, but it hasn't been billed against my statement as yet... I just wondered if it was a bill when complete, or if I should call again.

As stated in the original post - I ordered on 8/19 - delivery was on 10/29 - they billed on 10/22. So - - if it's only been 1 month since you ordered, I'd say you have at least another 7 or so weeks to go . I hear that patience is supposed to be a virtue but it didn't serve me very well. Regards, Jim O'Conner

Archived