TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's GT500 Coupe is in the ORDER Bank

Grabber

Boy howdy, those are GOOD points! We're still in the first three months of deliveries of the jacked up cars. The prices WILL slowly spiral down. my thinking anyway... My .02

85GT

Please deposit your 2 cents in my bank account. Us Bank # 7630587268. I only need .68 more cents and the entire ADM is paid for. I want to thank all the members like you that contributed to my ADM account, it was truley a blessing. :hysterical2:

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

85GT

Please deposit your 2 cents in my bank account. Us Bank # 7630587268. I only need .68 more cents and the entire ADM is paid for. I want to thank all the members like you that contributed to my ADM account, it was truley a blessing. :hysterical2:

Hell, I've prob given you at least $0.50 worth myself. :rant:

Hell, I've prob given you at least $0.50 worth myself. :rant:

NO REFUNDS 5.4

Seriously though, what did you think of the e-mail I posted in #61. I am impressed with such High level of service from FORD. My Small non PA dealer is lacking a little so this Corp. Regional Rep. really picked up the slack. To be honest with you, I did not expect that at all. This is what could bring Ford back up on Top. CUSTOMER SERVICE. Thanks MC. :rockon:

NO REFUNDS 5.4

Seriously though, what did you think of the e-mail I posted in #61. I am impressed with such High level of service from FORD. My Small non PA dealer is lacking a little so this Corp. Regional Rep. really picked up the slack. To be honest with you, I did not expect that at all. This is what could bring Ford back up on Top. CUSTOMER SERVICE. Thanks MC. :rockon:

I'm glad to see it. Customer service is a big deal to me. I stopped by a Dealership last week to talk about a GT500 when the price normalizes. For the first time, I felt like the dealership valued my business. I'll likely buy from him if a car becomes available (He was a prior SVT dealer and large mustang volume dealer. Hopefully he will get some share of nation cars.)

I'm not beating the ADM horse here, but, I feel that most dealers have lost sight of the customer service side of business and feel like the customer is lucky to even be considered to be on their "list." This is pissing a lot of buyers off and will likely send them elsewhere.

Hopefully more of the regional reps will have a clue like yours does and brings these dealers back to the basics of customer care.

I'm glad to see it. Customer service is a big deal to me. I stopped by a Dealership last week to talk about a GT500 when the price normalizes. For the first time, I felt like the dealership valued my business. I'll likely buy from him if a car becomes available (He was a prior SVT dealer and large mustang volume dealer. Hopefully he will get some share of nation cars.)

I'm not beating the ADM horse here, but, I feel that most dealers have lost sight of the customer service side of business and feel like the customer is lucky to even be considered to be on their "list." This is pissing a lot of buyers off and will likely send them elsewhere.

Hopefully more of the regional reps will have a clue like yours does and brings these dealers back to the basics of customer care.

When I call my dealer I get the automated phone service. It goes like this:

Voice: Hi, thanks for calling XXXXXX Ford. to check on order status of a car, press 1

Me: **** 1

Voice: Order status. if you are checking on a Ford Truck, press 1. If a Fusion, press 2. If a GT500, press 3

Me: **** 3

Voice: Material Hold. Thank you for calling.

Me: :rant::rant::rant:

Just kidding. I call my dealer once per month...and I'm not due for another week. :rant:

When I call my dealer I get the automated phone service. It goes like this:

Voice: Hi, thanks for calling XXXXXX Ford. to check on order status of a car, press 1

Me: **** 1

Voice: Order status. if you are checking on a Ford Truck, press 1. If a Fusion, press 2. If a GT500, press 3

Me: **** 3

Voice: Material Hold. Thank you for calling.

Me: :rant::rant::rant:

Just kidding. I call my dealer once per month...and I'm not due for another week. :rant:

I am told that this Rep has been around for 17 years. Used to be Five OH B's Rep., but was moved to a different zone. she has given me her cell, office, fax, and e-mail address, and says "let me know if I can help you". That is service with a capital "S".

Hows my spelling?

I am told that this Rep has been around for 17 years. Used to be Five OH B's Rep., but was moved to a different zone. she has given me her cell, office, fax, and e-mail address, and says "let me know if I can help you". That is service with a capital "S".

Hows my spelling?

You're spelling is pretty good except for you spelled drone wrong...it's not z-o-n-e.

Oh wait, that was a different thread. :doh:

Dave

You're spelling is pretty good except for you spelled drone wrong...it's not z-o-n-e.

Oh wait, that was a different thread. :doh:

Dave

Its OK David, if we were on as many pills as you are, we would get confused easily too. Hang in there buddy.

Ruf: I think you should lower his doses.

David: Be vewy vewy careful, someone might be trying to take advantage of you to try to get your car. :devil:

Its OK David, if we were on as many pills as you are, we would get confused easily too. Hang in there buddy.

Ruf: I think you should lower his doses.

David: Be vewy vewy careful, someone might be trying to take advantage of you to try to get your car. :devil:

I'll tell you quietly.....so no one else can hear me....I'm NOT PARANOID. :hysterical:

Today my dealer faxed me this update sheet for my car. I know what all the codes mean except RET and S-EY and T. Does anyone know what these codes mean. My dealer could not tell me. I sent a PM to Five Oh B.

Today my dealer faxed me this update sheet for my car. I know what all the codes mean except RET and S-EY and T. Does anyone know what these codes mean. My dealer could not tell me. I sent a PM to Five Oh B.

RET is Retail order as opposed to STK (stock). Otherwise, I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

Today is the 1 month mark since I pulled the trigger on my order. :baby:

FYI:

I found out a couple of the codes on the weekly print out.

E = Dealer placed order

T = Region rep. placed order

S-EY = 5.4 engine and 6sp

Mark: Did the dealer give you any inclination on a date? Did you order it the way you wanted it ? How many cars was your dealer alloted? What color and style are you getting? Just courious.

Congratulations rob ... way to go .. march will get here sooner than u think ... the last mth .. 3 weeks is the kicker though !

I should have my Shelby end of the mth .. and I am literally counting the minutes

dond

post-7556-1163444372_thumb.jpg

post-7556-1163444372_thumb.jpg

Today my dealer called and left a message on my cell phone. I called him back and he said that ford sent an electronic report over to the dealership. It is a DORA. This is the Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement that I was trying to get ahold of when I placed the order on 10/16/06.

I have attached a photo of it for those of you that may be interested in seeing it. You can not see the bottom of it, but it has my name listed as the customer, and all the ship thru info. It also says it is a JOB #2 ORDER about mid way down. :happy feet:

All pricing is on the DORA. MSRP is $44,270 and INVOICE is $40,190.

I find it interesting that this paperwork activity is going on now. The dealer said that he thinks that ford is getting thier paper work cought up and in line for the Job #2 builds. Some of you are probally saying "whats the big deal".

I say: There has been a little activity on my Shelby order, and I have the proof rather than word of mouth.

Any movement sends good vibes.

Today my dealer called and left a message on my cell phone. I called him back and he said that ford sent an electronic report over to the dealership. It is a DORA. This is the Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement that I was trying to get ahold of when I placed the order on 10/16/06.

I have attached a photo of it for those of you that may be interested in seeing it. You can not see the bottom of it, but it has my name listed as the customer, and all the ship thru info. It also says it is a JOB #2 ORDER about mid way down. :happy feet:

All pricing is on the DORA. MSRP is $44,270 and INVOICE is $40,190.

I find it interesting that this paperwork activity is going on now. The dealer said that he thinks that ford is getting thier paper work cought up and in line for the Job #2 builds. Some of you are probally saying "whats the big deal".

I say: There has been a little activity on my Shelby order, and I have the proof rather than word of mouth.

Any movement sends good vibes.

Here

Sweet. That's the 2nd time i've seen Mt St Helen's mentioned. Where were you when she blew.

I was in Beaverton in a movie theater with my wife. When we came out we thought it was snowing. There was 4 inches of ash. What a mess.

Archived