TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's GT500 Coupe is in the ORDER Bank

Grabber

Grabber is sitting in it!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures

Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SCGT500 is talking with him now on the phone. He's almost home and it's beginning to spinkle. I guess he'll end his joy ride. Maybe the pics will appear soon.

I knew we should have sent him out with a cell-cam <lol> ...send pics to Bill, who posts before Rob's back home -- what were we thinking? :hysterical:

Thanks CoPilot ;-)

-Dan

Where are the photos, Grabber? Everytime you guys go to sleep I am at work. I am 9 hrs ahead of Grabber.

Dude,

I started a thread called Grabbers ride...of the truck.

I am going to post some more now too.

Coldwater,

I have started a new thread for the photos. Here is the link.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...ic=6567&hl=

Grabber

what's the advantage of claying your car right out of the box?

teach me ol wise one

Grabber

what's the advantage of claying your car right out of the box?

teach me ol wise one

There is alot of fall out on your car from the train and truck. Those rail cars are dirty. Feel your car before you clay bar it, and then feel it after. What a difference. I did not want to polish over fine dirt. do the stripes too. Run the clay bar with the stripe edge being carefull not to get clay on the edge.

Claybarring a new vehicle is manditory in my book. Do it. It also allows you to really eximine the vehicle.

Archived