TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEW MOD SHOP--Sean Hyland Motorsports, Ontario Canada!!!

Great news, we just signed Sean Hyland Motorsports (SHM) to be an Authorized Mod Shop in Ontario, Canada!

Please read press release here:

http://www.autonewscast.com/2008/10/24/she...rized-mod-shop/

Sean and his staff are truly outstanding, and that's one of the many reasons we selected them to be our Mod Shop.

They will be building Super Snakes, 40ths, Terlinguas, CS6, CS8, and......... *other* things there as well as offering upgrades and repairs to all of our current offerings for Mustangs and Shelbys.

We are all very excited to soon be offering our own line of engines as well!

His shop just got signed, so we (Shelby Autos and SHM) have a great deal of preparation to do before the first builds occur.

Probably about a month (roughly) before we begin conversions there.

I would encourage you to give them a call, they are truly outstanding folks!

There is more coming, I just cannot comment on other developments today, but stay tuned!!!!! ;)

Thanks guys!!!!

Chris

They will be building Super Snakes, 40ths, Terlinguas, CS6, CS8, and......... *other* things

There is more coming, I just cannot comment on other developments today, but stay tuned!!!!!

Could it be 725 hp Golf carts ???

a new line of Shelby scooters or bicycles ??

or maybe the GT 350 R race cars ??? :happy feet:

Let the games begin !!

Great news, we just signed Sean Hyland Motorsports (SHM) to be an Authorized Mod Shop in Ontario, Canada!

Please read press release here:

http://www.autonewscast.com/2008/10/24/she...rized-mod-shop/

Sean and his staff are truly outstanding, and that's one of the many reasons we selected them to be our Mod Shop.

They will be building Super Snakes, 40ths, Terlinguas, CS6, CS8, and......... *other* things there as well as offering upgrades and repairs to all of our current offerings for Mustangs and Shelbys.

We are all very excited to soon be offering our own line of engines as well!

His shop just got signed, so we (Shelby Autos and SHM) have a great deal of preparation to do before the first builds occur.

Probably about a month (roughly) before we begin conversions there.

I would encourage you to give them a call, they are truly outstanding folks!

There is more coming, I just cannot comment on other developments today, but stay tuned!!!!! ;)

Thanks guys!!!!

Chris

linky not workng :cry:

Woodstock, Ontario!!! :happy feet:

45 Minute drive for me. :peelout::banvictory::shift:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So if my deposit is already in place for Vegas, what are the chances of transferring the deposit and getting the work done in Canada? Would lighten the load in the south and I could get my car back in time for the spring.

Had a look at the website and want to beef up the engine at the same time, which they can do. So, rods, pistons, crank... aluminum block would be sweet, but probably not necessary

Guest markham51
So if my deposit is already in place for Vegas, what are the chances of transferring the deposit and getting the work done in Canada? Would lighten the load in the south and I could get my car back in time for the spring.

Had a look at the website and want to beef up the engine at the same time, which they can do. So, rods, pistons, crank... aluminum block would be sweet, but probably not necessary

I had mine registered in Vegas but had work done in Tasca no problem.

Guest markham51
Time to Start saving!

600 HP for the Vert would be nice. :happy feet: :shift::peelout:

Yes, me too!

Im thinking of tweeking HP for sure and going with Alco 20s or maybe the full Snake package but not sure it needs the full treatment.

:lurk:

I know this is going to sound negative but SHM has a reputation for being expensive.......now this is what I hear although I never used them and they are only 45 min away. For Mustangs, I prefer DaSilva Racing as 2nd choice..........my first choice, well, lets just say, I enjoyed my 8 hour drive to Evolution in PA

Now, I am wondering something, are SS limited production?? Have to wonder, this is a business and with 'another' mod shop opening, if the #'s really were limited, why invest $$ for the conversions?? But the GT500 was supposed to be a 2, maybe 3 year car right?? Yeah right, thanks Ford!!

• 4 weeks later...

Where my mind is... it's simple, I would prefer to have an SS that holds together. At the end of the day (start of the day, middle of the day), I am a little tough on equipment. And Shelby in Vegas won't touch the engine. Hyland will prior to the SS conversion. Hoping the CSM number follows, 07SS0538 to track the paperwork.

So upgrade all the rotating equipment was thought 1. Thought 2, was why not an aluminum block a la Ford GT? And so it goes.... aluminum block, new rotating equipment, clutch, long tube headers.... And, a short block that matches the car... in storage.

Is there such a thing as a Super Snake sleeper? Likely to be one in Calgary in February. I also am not all that worried about the cosmetics, who the heck is going to see them? Me and the neighbors when the car is standing still.

Have been talking with Sean Hyland and they are very accommodating. My Red Stripe is supposed to be loaded next week and off to Woodstock. I am waiting on Hyland to confirm they are willing to accept delivery, and when its back in Calgary, there may be a few frightened exotics.

Oh... there are the suspension mods once Shelby has signed off...

Who says the economy is in the crapper, cars are a better investment than the market!

Where my mind is... it's simple, I would prefer to have an SS that holds together. At the end of the day (start of the day, middle of the day), I am a little tough on equipment. And Shelby in Vegas won't touch the engine. Hyland will prior to the SS conversion. Hoping the CSM number follows, 07SS0538 to track the paperwork.

So upgrade all the rotating equipment was thought 1. Thought 2, was why not an aluminum block a la Ford GT? And so it goes.... aluminum block, new rotating equipment, clutch, long tube headers.... And, a short block that matches the car... in storage.

Is there such a thing as a Super Snake sleeper? Likely to be one in Calgary in February. I also am not all that worried about the cosmetics, who the heck is going to see them? Me and the neighbors when the car is standing still.

Have been talking with Sean Hyland and they are very accommodating. My Red Stripe is supposed to be loaded next week and off to Woodstock. I am waiting on Hyland to confirm they are willing to accept delivery, and when its back in Calgary, there may be a few frightened exotics.

Who says the economy is in the crapper, cars are a better investment than the market!

SHM is allowed to make engine and suspension mods to the SS Package and Shelby will approve them? :headscratch:

Keep us posted to when your car arrives , would like to see it when its being modded.

I dont know if anyone else caught this but there website gives a false misconception!

"Shelby supercharger upgrade (605HP or 725HP, 605HP convertibles only)"

Makes it seem like on verts can get the 605 hp package

FRPP TVS 605HP, on the Verts is correct

Archived