TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Powered by Ford fender badges

ilmor

According to the Ford Racing website, the badges are being given away to buyers of modular crate engines and parts, for free.

Maybe I'm mistake, but I thought Amy had said that these were no longer being made - i.e., for the Shelby GT only.

See the ad here...

http://www.fordracingparts.com/modular_madness/default.asp

According to the Ford Racing website, the badges are being given away to buyers of modular crate engines and parts, for free.

Maybe I'm mistake, but I thought Amy had said that these were no longer being made - i.e., for the Shelby GT only.

See the ad here...

http://www.fordracingparts.com/modular_madness/default.asp

Related Thread...

See Posts 20 & 21 (Amy's Reply)

Drive Safe!

07SGT0547

The way I understand it and I believe what Amy was saying is that they shut down the selling of the badges to the general public over the parts counter.

They were and still are being made but you can not just walk into a Ford dealership and purchase just the emblems as a cash paying customer.

Steve

PS- On a related note I've noticed two new sellers on ebay selling these badges.

The way I understand it and I believe what Amy was saying is that they shut down the selling of the badges to the general public over the parts counter.

They were and still are being made but you can not just walk into a Ford dealership and purchase just the emblems as a cash paying customer.

Steve

PS- On a related note I've noticed two new sellers on ebay selling these badges.

Is it cheaper than having to buy a crate engine to get them? :hysterical:

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

Archived