TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Atlanta Dragstrip Friday 11/7, last test&tune of 08

06ragtopGT

Just trying to get some GT500s out for the last test and tune in Commerce Ga. on Friday the 7th of November. I rarely get to the 1/4m strip but it should be a good cool night for some end of the season racing. I know some of you are within an hour or so of the strip (hour and a half for me) so why not come on out. Man-O-War, Pig, I know some others are out there.

Thought I would post two weeks in advance for a good heads up.

Cheers, Brad (864) 313-4643

Man I really wanna come, but last time I was there they pretty much told me not to come back till i had a roll bar. And the shop I talked to about doing a custom one is just out of my price range right now. That would be a perfect night too...my wife's outta town. Maybe I could bring the 96 and run it a few times. Maybe they'd let me run the Shelby again...who knows...

Man I really wanna come, but last time I was there they pretty much told me not to come back till i had a roll bar. And the shop I talked to about doing a custom one is just out of my price range right now. That would be a perfect night too...my wife's outta town. Maybe I could bring the 96 and run it a few times. Maybe they'd let me run the Shelby again...who knows...

[/quote

The wifes out of town so you might as well bring one of your toys out to play. I hate NHRA rules and they are sticklers at Commerce for sure. Got my ET Streets on and ready to play so if you can make it, make it.

Ill be lined up in the staging lanes probably all night, unless for some reason its not crowded and there is not much of a wait then I might let my car rest and spectate some.

Cheers

Archived