TEAM SHELBY FORUM

EZ Detail Brush (brake dust remover)

Grabber

I took 1Sweetazzgt500's advise and ordered the EZ Detail Brush from Auto Geek. It arrived today and it looks like it will work pretty darn good. It also came with 3washable Polishing foam finger pockets. Cost was $24.99. Here's the linky if anyone wants to order one.

http://www.autogeek.net/ezdebrfca.html

It looks pretty soft and flexible to get the entire rim clean.

BrakeDustBrush001.jpg

BrakeDustBrush002.jpg

BrakeDustBrush003.jpg

BrakeDustBrush004.jpg

Nice Rob. Question is..does it really work? Meaning is further detail cleaning needed with a soft cotton rag after? How is the detailer cleaned after use?

Bump...MM..you need help... :hysterical:

Yeah it Really Works. Remember this is for "Between the Spokes & the Inside of the Wheel. I use Two Brushes when cleaning my Wheel's. The EZ-Detail Brush & a standard wheel brush of your choice. It squeezes between the Caliper & the Wheel, cleans the Caliper itself, etc... You'll Love it. Chuck.

merc-brush4.jpg

EZ2.jpg

merc-brush5.jpg

Nice Rob. Question is..does it really work? Meaning is further detail cleaning needed with a soft cotton rag after? How is the detailer cleaned after use?

Bump...MM..you need help... :hysterical:

I used it yesterday for the first time to check it out. The rims just had a very light coat of dust on them. I wiped what I could get with a damp rag and then used the brush for the inside of the wheel. I used it dry and it worked great. It fit into all the spots...even under the brakes.

Flames-BrakeHandles112.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles113.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles114.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles111.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:happy feet: I ordered an ez brush today, it's a pain crawling under the car to clean the inside of the rims...

I am not happy with the meguires ntx wax so I am going to try out Victoria wax... You put it on with your bare hands!!

pi_255.jpeg

Originally, Concours Red Wax was developed for use in competitions. This wax has one of the highest amounts of real wax content used in the industry and is absolutely stunning on black, deep red and darker paintwork. * Concours Red Wax is an exotic blend of large amounts of pure Carnauba and other waxes with a small amount of natural oils and one of the world's lowest VOC solvents.

I used it yesterday for the first time to check it out. The rims just had a very light coat of dust on them. I wiped what I could get with a damp rag and then used the brush for the inside of the wheel. I used it dry and it worked great. It fit into all the spots...even under the brakes.

Flames-BrakeHandles112.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles113.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles114.jpg

Flames-BrakeHandles111.jpg

I call BS. I've never seen a speck of dust or dirt on your car in any photo or video you've posted. How are we to believe that it actually cleaned something, when there is nothing visible to clean?

I noticed when using this brush particularly in the front wheels due to the tight clearance from the big brakes, it would snag on stuff.

Is there anything I should be careful of or could damage inside the wheels like brake lines or anything at all?

Usually going into the wheel no problem but pulling it out it can catch or poke something and I'd hate loose my brakes or something going down a hill !

Archived