TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sick of Fords BS

rbortnick

Scott, Rod had nothing but praise for you and your dealership.

I was just giving him a few hints as to where his car was.

Rod, Your car again has a delay with a new updated time of 7pm on 10/18

At least its now in C A N A D A ! ! !

It hit a little snag but will be on the move again come early Monday morning.

Looks like the Canadian rail workers do not work on weekends?

I will say to anyone else in Canada... with a Shelby order. Have a LOT of patience. The delay is not at all FORDS fault but the shipping system.

Ford is having some real Shelby issues now too but....

I get a big charge of Ford blaming all the delay problems on the company who installs the stripes. Its a Smoke Screen!

Someone posted the real reason on the SVT forum.

What is the real reason ?????????

Scott, Rod had nothing but praise for you and your dealership.

I was just giving him a few hints as to where his car was.

Rod, Your car again has a delay with a new updated time of 7pm on 10/18

At least its now in C A N A D A ! ! !

It hit a little snag but will be on the move again come early Monday morning.

Looks like the Canadian rail workers do not work on weekends?

I will say to anyone else in Canada... with a Shelby order. Have a LOT of patience. The delay is not at all FORDS fault but the shipping system.

Ford is having some real Shelby issues now too but....

I get a big charge of Ford blaming all the delay problems on the company who installs the stripes. Its a Smoke Screen!

Someone posted the real reason on the SVT forum.

Wow! my car sure is bouncing around like a Yo Yo. No wonder Ford does not spend a lot of time trying track for its customers.

Thanks again for taking your time to track, much appreciated

Someone posted the real reason on the [size=3]SVT forum.[/size]

Could you please give us a thread title post number or something of that ilk? I read the GT500 forum over there pretty closely and can not find this important info. Thanks.

Could you please give us a thread title post number or something of that ilk? I read the GT500 forum over there pretty closely and can not find this important info. Thanks.

..I went thru some of the historical threads, and a couple of the issues raised at SVT were parts availabililty and an issue with the ecu. Wonder if he is referring to either of these.,,,,

Unbelievable :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

My car showed up. Not at dealer but at Vancouver area marshalling point ofr new cars. Should at dealer by Wed.

Twinturbo - Thanks buddy, your crystal ball was correct to the minute. :hysterical:

Gonna fly out to Vancouver this weekend, stay there for a week holiday and then drive, yes drive back to Edmonton. First snow today in Edmonton, not sticking and suppose to be back around 5-7 deg.C for as far as they can see.

:bandance:

:party:

My car showed up. Not at dealer but at Vancouver area marshalling point ofr new cars. Should at dealer by Wed.

Twinturbo - Thanks buddy, your crystal ball was correct to the minute. :hysterical:

Gonna fly out to Vancouver this weekend, stay there for a week holiday and then drive, yes drive back to Edmonton. First snow today in Edmonton, not sticking and suppose to be back around 5-7 deg.C for as far as they can see.

`rbortnick:

Congrat`s, Congrat`s, Congrat`s you have waited along time for this car ,how long has it been?

Enjoy & don`t forget to post pictures

`rbortnick:

Congrat`s, Congrat`s, Congrat`s you have waited along time for this car ,how long has it been?

Enjoy & don`t forget to post pictures

OK, EH!, here is the breakdown, Compliments of Mustang Joe;

- Ordered May 13/06

- Serialized July 6/06 (almost 6/6/06)

- Sequenced July 17/06

- Blend date July 27/06

- Produced date Aug. 7/06

- Release date Aug. 9/06

- Ship date Sept. 14/06

- FOB Dealer 6:30pm October 16/06

= 1 SHELBY GT 500 :happy feet:

Stay Tuned more to come - Pics thru the Rockies on the way home.

Jet - Hows the weather

Ruf - Did you send the hookers? Dont forget to supply parkas.

You are welcome!

I would be curious to know why your car sat in Logistics Park Illinois for over 3 weeks though.

Glad you are finally picking it up.

You are welcome!

I would be curious to know why your car sat in Logistics Park Illinois for over 3 weeks though.

Glad you are finally picking it up.

Me Too!!

Scott ? Maybe you can enlighten us on this one, Fords shipping coordinator should be able to get to the bottom of this one.

Let us know. We are curious.

Archived