TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Maybellene GT690 GW Fastback Mustang

Starting with (your choice) a 65 - 68 Mustang, modern technology and new design are crafted into this muscle car of yesterday. The Maybellene GT690, as they’ve dubbed it (originally known as the Anaconda Project), is comprised of state of the art 2006-2007 Ford Racing component technology wrapped around a classic body. click link for many great photos

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/maybellene-g...ck-mustang.html

Starting with (your choice) a 65 - 68 Mustang, modern technology and new design are crafted into this muscle car of yesterday. The Maybellene GT690, as they’ve dubbed it (originally known as the Anaconda Project), is comprised of state of the art 2006-2007 Ford Racing component technology wrapped around a classic body. click link for many great photos

Nice but I don`t like the fog lights, maybe it`s the grill. What is the cost?

Am I seeing correctly...do the rear quarter window louvers have lights built in them? If those blink with the turn signals, that would be freaking awesome. I love the rear of the car...the front leaves a bit to be desired IMO...looks like a Studebaker. :fan:

Dave

Front end looks like a frog on steroids.

*Puts that comment in his memory banks for later use* :read:

Dave/Terry - I'm officially naming you the StangsUnleashed archivist! :hysterical:

They've left out a very important detail on this "retro" Mustang - the price.

Even if it was $40k (I'm guessing $100k) - I'd still keep the one I have. :shift:

200 mph Speedo? Huh?

10,000 rpm tach? Huh?

245 rear rubber? Huh?

Hel-lo? ? :banghead:

I guess it is time to get started on my 66 fastback. I will presell it to first one to come up with 350k (plus ADM) It think I will call it the GT 750 Sophia, kind of gives it an Italian flavor, or was that lunch, anyway, this will be a steal at this price. This will be the number 1 of several therefor it will be the most valuable one. It will come with racing everything including some real racy stripes and racey tires. It will have a Carol Shelbey dash plaque and listed in the Carol Shelbey registry.

Don't miss out, cash only, full driveway warantee :roses:

I guess it is time to get started on my 66 fastback. I will presell it to first one to come up with 350k (plus ADM) It think I will call it the GT 750 Sophia, kind of gives it an Italian flavor, or was that lunch, anyway, this will be a steal at this price. This will be the number 1 of several therefor it will be the most valuable one. It will come with racing everything including some real racy stripes and racey tires. It will have a Carol Shelbey dash plaque and listed in the Carol Shelbey registry.

Don't miss out, cash only, full driveway warantee :roses:

Is the dash signed upside down? If so, I'll take it. :party:

Dave

Archived