TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I've been BUCKED!!!!!

ELITE 1

I received a call at work today from my wife and she told me that the salesman from the dealership called and said that you have been "bucked" :woohoo: . She was excited, I was stunned, I couldn't believe it. I just put my order in on September 30th, and I am already bucked, SWEET!!!!!! :happy feet:. I can't wait for the next call, telling me its on its way.

:banana piano:

I received a call at work today from my wife and she told me that the salesman from the dealership called and said that you have been "bucked" :woohoo: . She was excited, I was stunned, I couldn't believe it. I just put my order in on September 30th, and I am already bucked, SWEET!!!!!! :happy feet:. I can't wait for the next call, telling me its on its way.

NO....NO... that was an "F"...not a "B"...someone else came in and offered more money for your order!! :poke:

• 2 weeks later...

Called the dealership today and I got a vin number, he also said I have a November release date :happy feet: . I am weeks away from having my dream machine :shift: .

Great news. However, I don't think you were on the "list", so I won't be able to remove you. :hysterical: Keep us posted...or...as the wall said to the teenage boy...."Keep us postered". :fan:

Dave

That's great news, Elite 1. Another one leaves the Material Hold nation. :cheerleader:

+1, Congrats, Elite!

<edit:>

RP, you gotta be next!!! ...just asked my granddaughter and she said "gooaaggaaa burrr tatata eeee," which clearly means "machinegun cat gets VIN!!!!" (hey, ask any 8 month old -- they know! you'll see ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Mine has been on a train and in transit since 10-31-06. I was first told it would be here by the 7th at the latest then on the 6th the dealer called and said it is still on the train somewhere and will now be next week sometime. He has no way of checking on the train. I am still hopng I get it before Thanksgiving.

Employee in the IT department that does materials scheduling.

So are you telling us that by this June Ford will have produced 14000 GT500's. We have been hearing that they would be trying to make 8000 - 10,000 at tops. :headscratch:

Employee in the IT department that does materials scheduling.

So, you do the materials scheduling. Are you the one that has my GT500 on MATERIAL HOLD ? If I make a deposit into you bank account electronically, could you straighten out the materials for my order and get it scheduled. If not.....put the pipe down at least. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Well, here is the latest news on my car: It is in the rail yard and is scheduled for delivery on Sunday the 12 of November, 2006. I have to wait until Monday to pick her because they can't do the PDI until Monday morning...... so close but yet so far. This is how I feel right now :hyper:

Archived