TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I've been BUCKED!!!!!

ELITE 1

Well, here is the latest news on my car: It is in the rail yard and is scheduled for delivery on Sunday the 12 of November, 2006. I have to wait until Monday to pick her because they can't do the PDI until Monday morning...... so close but yet so far. This is how I feel right now :hyper:

That's great Elite, Build to delivery in a month..... things are looking up guys. :hyper: :hyper:

Stay busy today, It will be in you loving hands soon. :beerchug:

Well, here is the latest news on my car: It is in the rail yard and is scheduled for delivery on Sunday the 12 of November, 2006. I have to wait until Monday to pick her because they can't do the PDI until Monday morning...... so close but yet so far. This is how I feel right now :hyper:

How may sick or vacation days are you going to take. Just 1 ?

I am taking as many days as I need, once I have my car then I will think about going back to work.

I did not mean to stir you up. I was just thinking about what I would do. I know it would be impossible to plan a few vacation days to bond with ones new car since delivery info is so unreliable. I would only be able to take one day or it would put my co-workers in a bind.

Your day is so close. Enjoy it my friend. B)

I did not mean to stir you up. I was just thinking about what I would do. I know it would be impossible to plan a few vacation days to bond with ones new car since delivery info is so unreliable. I would only be able to take one day or it would put my co-workers in a bind.

Your day is so close. Enjoy it my friend. B)

You didn't stir me up, I am just going crazy waiting for that important phone call from the dealer. :banghead:

I received a call at work today from my wife and she told me that the salesman from the dealership called and said that you have been "bucked" :woohoo: . She was excited, I was stunned, I couldn't believe it. I just put my order in on September 30th, and I am already bucked, SWEET!!!!!! :happy feet:. I can't wait for the next call, telling me its on its way.

We just got our VIN and a build date of 11/27/06

Placed our order sometime in June, if I remember right.

Where do I find the Red Ribbon that size. LOL

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! :happy feet:

We just got our VIN and a build date of 11/27/06

Placed our order sometime in June, if I remember right.

Where do I find the Red Ribbon that size. LOL

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! :happy feet:

Congrats, now the wait begins.

Archived