TEAM SHELBY FORUM

gt500 and gt500kr at msrp

nos1

hi everyone i was just at my local parts dealer and was talking with the fine people there and was informed that they are selling all of there shelby gt500 and there alloted 3 gt500kr at msrp they have a grabber orange gt500 convertable in there showroom right now the dealership is crest ford in flatrock michigan there phone number is 734-782-2400 and ask to speek with scott the parts manager tell them dave sent you hope this helps someone out because like everyone else i had to pay the high adm to. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

hi everyone i was just at my local parts dealer and was talking with the fine people there and was informed that they are selling all of there shelby gt500 and there alloted 3 gt500kr at msrp they have a grabber orange gt500 convertable in there showroom right now the dealership is crest ford in flatrock michigan there phone number is 734-782-2400 and ask to speek with scott the parts manager tell them dave sent you hope this helps someone out because like everyone else i had to pay the high adm to. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Welcome nos 1.

Very nice 2nd post. :happy feet:

These guys are for real. I was on the list (long at the time) to buy my GT500 from them. I found another in MI and bought at MSRP without the wait. Good luck!

These people are living on MARS . Who pays MSRP in this current market. They mite as well go back to ADM'S. Half of these dealer's will be out of business next year if they don't wake up.

These people are living on MARS . Who pays MSRP in this current market. They mite as well go back to ADM'S. Half of these dealer's will be out of business next year if they don't wake up.

I agree whole heartedly! I just ran into my former Vette Salesman today and he said many former clients can-not even get Financing in todays Market.

Archived