TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08SGT production numbers?

kahmann

Anyone know them?

Simple.

First 200 orange to southern california

The middle 2000 blue to the masses

Last 100 Barrett Jackson to Arizona dealers.

2300 total

Combinations of coupe/vert and 5-speed/automatic within those three categories would be nice info to have.

I can't wait till we can see the registry for the various options breakdowns too. I would like to also know the final number of coupes versus convertibles for the blue models.

Interestingly, I know mine was also 1 of ~20 sold in the Persian Gulf to military car sales. I was told 69 total 2008 Shelby GTs went to military car sales with 20 to the Far East (bases in Japan, etc), 29 to bases Europe, and 20 to the troop in the Middle East (for stateside delivery). I have some cool flyers, brochures and literature from the military car sales including one that says "Only 4 Left". This type of information will problably not be in the registry but just sentimental.

Simple.

First 200 orange to southern california

The middle 2000 blue to the masses

Last 100 Barrett Jackson to Arizona dealers.

2300 total

Combinations of coupe/vert and 5-speed/automatic within those three categories would be nice info to have.

I'm fairly certain the 0001-0219 SGT-C were only coupe/5-sp cars. I have not seen an auto or a convertible yet.

Can someone verify?

I can't wait till we can see the registry for the various options breakdowns too. I would like to also know the final number of coupes versus convertibles for the blue models.

Interestingly, I know mine was also 1 of ~20 sold in the Persian Gulf to military car sales. I was told 69 total 2008 Shelby GTs went to military car sales with 20 to the Far East (bases in Japan, etc), 29 to bases Europe, and 20 to the troop in the Middle East (for stateside delivery). I have some cool flyers, brochures and literature from the military car sales including one that says "Only 4 Left". This type of information will problably not be in the registry but just sentimental.

Picked mine up through Military sales in Afghanistan via Dubai for stateside pickup...Great deal on a great car (if I could only get the dang hood and hood scoop fixed). Mine was one of the last two left. Dubai sales office told me there was a 5spd and an auto left, I told him sold immediately without even asking the price on the 5spd.

Picked mine up through Military sales in Afghanistan via Dubai for stateside pickup...Great deal on a great car (if I could only get the dang hood and hood scoop fixed). Mine was one of the last two left. Dubai sales office told me there was a 5spd and an auto left, I told him sold immediately without even asking the price on the 5spd.

Thank you for your service.

Love the short throw shifter.

Archived