TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saw KR 174 in Miami

FordRocks1

Went to my local meet and a guy came out with his brand new KR 174. It was nice though many folks commented that the price for such a car is way too much, I, being a Shelby freak told most of them that yes, it may be too much for what you get compared to what you can get with a SS upgrade but these are no $hit limited numbers,1000 I believe...in any case, most people I guess want the HP instead of rarity...like my 07 SGT with tan interior :hysterical: but on a good note the guy was pretty friendly and opened the hood for us,drove it in the rain, and let us touch it....

I live in Miami and I will never drive my car in the rain and its not because I dont like getting the car wet its the fact that most drivers in Miami dont know how to drive and your a target. That guy must have loads of money to not care about the car.

I live in Miami and I will never drive my car in the rain and its not because I dont like getting the car wet its the fact that most drivers in Miami dont know how to drive and your a target. That guy must have loads of money to not care about the car.

I agree, people here can't drive worth a $hit, yellow light to them mean speed up and rain...oh, what rain?? I did not know it was raining let me just keep speeding until I hydroplane and crash my car into yours seems to be the attitude around here sometimes especially on I-95 and the 836 extension.

Judging from his Rolex watch and him claiming he has a Ford GT40 and the nice cigar he was smoking I do believe he's loaded. I hope he does come around more often and not be a one time show type because it is sad to have those KRs and no one ever sees one of them.

Figures, Speaking of show pass the word around Nov 1st steeda stampede and Nov 2nd Sawgrass Ford car show Hope to see you all there.

Yep, I'm planning to go to the Steeda one...I can't wait for the new Moroso park now being changed to West Palm speedway or something like that but it will always be known as Moroso to me....see ya there!!!

Hey, maybe we should make a Shelby area...LOL!!!!

Yep, I'm planning to go to the Steeda one...I can't wait for the new Moroso park now being changed to West Palm speedway or something like that but it will always be known as Moroso to me....see ya there!!!

Hey, maybe we should make a Shelby area...LOL!!!!

Great will be looking for you, I dont know if there will be room to stage an area but I have my GT500, 2 Shelby GT's and a Termi going so look for us.

Archived