TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cool Radio Controlled Car - found at Walmart

northportboss

I just wanted to share a cool find I got yesterday at my local Walmart for $15.67. Someone had put it way in the back and turned it around so you couldn't tell what it was. I found it though. It was the only Shelby on the shelf. Can't wait to run it around at the next show.

I actually have one of these ( imagine that LOL) and it runs quite well!!!!! I did find that it does have too much real wheel spin on a tile floor. But it runs great on asphalt!!!!! And it is a BLAST!!!! I love chasing the dogs and cat with it :hysterical:

Bud

I actually have one of these ( imagine that LOL) and it runs quite well!!!!! I did find that it does have too much real wheel spin on a tile floor. But it runs great on asphalt!!!!! And it is a BLAST!!!! I love chasing the dogs and cat with it :hysterical:

Bud

wheel spin or wheel hop :hide:

:hysterical:

Much of the car looks pretty accurate. I wonder why they couldn't get the wheels right?

That's because they installed 2010 wheels on it. :hysterical:

Hey Northport, how does the clutch feel on it; any slippage dectected? :hysterical:

hehehe.......I bought one too....I mean 2, so my son (3yrs) & I can play. They have 2 different sizes @ Target, but I bought the ones with the big engines (err....battery pack). We ended up having to hit 2 different Targets. Each only had 1, but luckily they were different frequencies. I have to teach my son to handle the power sometime.

Bud

Hey Bud! :doh: How is it you have one of these WalMart brands vs. the real deal Shelby Collectible 1:10 scale Radio Controlled GT-500's that they were selling in the museum store!!!!!! Blahhhhhhhh I thought for sure you would latch on to one before they went NLA!! LOL :finger:

Bud

Oh my God. I was just wondering if this might be a good tool to terrorize the cats with [there has to be a grammar check here]. I now have a radio controlled "bee" (really). But a mustang might be a good replacement.

I just wanted to share a cool find I got yesterday at my local Walmart for $15.67. Someone had put it way in the back and turned it around so you couldn't tell what it was. I found it though. It was the only Shelby on the shelf. Can't wait to run it around at the next show.

Very cool. I've been looking for a red model, my local Costco has a huge selection of die-cast metal muscle cars, and exotics, but the only 'Shelby Cobra' is a Viper!!! Yikes!!! This is a very cool find. Trip to Wallymart tomorrow.

Archived