TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Glenn&Steph

RogerS

Thank you for the well wishes. If anyone is in Orlando near universal studios and would like to join us for a birthday get together you are welcome to stop by and say hello. Hooters on Kirkman Blvd around 7PM. Stephanie has done this for me for the past few years and it turns out to be alot of fun. Of course I'm the one that has to play along with what Stephanie has planned. My Shelby's will be in the garage as I will have a driver for the night. :)

Glenn

Thank you for the well wishes. If anyone is in Orlando near universal studios and would like to join us for a birthday get together you are welcome to stop by and say hello. Hooters on Kirkman Blvd around 7PM. Stephanie has done this for me for the past few years and it turns out to be alot of fun. Of course I'm the one that has to play along with what Stephanie has planned. My Shelby's will be in the garage as I will have a driver for the night. :)

Glenn

LMAO@play along. She takes you to Hooters for your birthday and your playing along?? Poor baby!!! :hysterical::hysterical: Now I've heard everything. Happy Birthday Glenn. OH Yeah, try and have a good time!! :spiteful:

LMAO@play along. She takes you to Hooters for your birthday and your playing along?? Poor baby!!! :hysterical::hysterical: Now I've heard everything. Happy Birthday Glenn. OH Yeah, try and have a good time!! :spiteful:

There is more to this Evan. It is very funny but I never know what I have to dress up as. One year I was a pimp and then I was a pirate. Stephanie has been very creative on these parties and the girls get into this. Yeah poor baby but I love it!

Oct. 18th be at Hooters! if you can. I know you live on L.I.

There is more to this Evan. It is very funny but I never know what I have to dress up as. One year I was a pimp and then I was a pirate. Stephanie has been very creative on these parties and the girls get into this. Yeah poor baby but I love it!

Oct. 18th be at Hooters! if you can. I know you live on L.I.

So what did you dress up as yesterday, Glenn??

Archived