TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash plates for 2007 GT500 Shelby's available at SEMA

Larry T

Guys, why buy something that is fake for your Shelby? Shelbyautos will have a plate for the Gt500's. We will be showing it either at SEMA or right after on our site. We also have a package for the Gt500 at SEMA.

Also, Carroll will sign anything you send him for a 200.00 donation to his chrildrens foundation. This foundation does wonderfull work with kids who needs transplants.

Amy

This post has been edited by amyb: Oct 5 2006, 05:46 PM

Amy;

Can anyone go to SEMA and see all the exhibits or is it strictly for people in the industry? From what I have seen on the website it appears you have to be either a supplier or inthe automotive industry in some capacity. When I was still building houses, the builders yearly homeshow was restricted to members of the industry, unless you knew someone.

Amy;

Can anyone go to SEMA and see all the exhibits or is it strictly for people in the industry? From what I have seen on the website it appears you have to be either a supplier or inthe automotive industry in some capacity. When I was still building houses, the builders yearly homeshow was restricted to members of the industry, unless you knew someone.

All you need is someone from a speedshop or tuner in your area to get you registered. As long as you have a business card or letterhead with your name, you can get that done. If you ask your local SVT dealer, they will(at least they used to) be happy to help you out...

Guys, why buy something that is fake for your Shelby? Shelbyautos will have a plate for the Gt500's. We will be showing it either at SEMA or right after on our site. We also have a package for the Gt500 at SEMA.

Also, Carroll will sign anything you send him for a 200.00 donation to his chrildrens foundation. This foundation does wonderfull work with kids who needs transplants.

Amy

This post has been edited by amyb: Oct 5 2006, 05:46 PM

What is does the package for the Shelby G.T. 500 consist of????????

Archived