TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SO CAL SGT Owners

HORSBYT

All -

It seems that there's quite a few of us in the SO CAL area and I was wondering if anyone is up for a "breakfast" cruise sometime? I think it would be great to meet up with you, swap love stories (of our SGT's of course) and just get to know one another. I've been to a few shows recently and have been the only SGT out there... It would be great to do some shows together as well. Drop me a PM. I'm in the Corona/Chino/Ontario area.

Anyway, thought i'd throw it out there.

I'm here in the west Los Angeles area. If the weather is good I generally always go to Bob's Big Boy in Toluca Lake (Burbank) on Friday nights, and also go to a Sunday morning car gathering out in Calabasas. There are about a dozen of us in the WLA/San Fernando Valley/Simi Valley areas who own late model Shelby's ranging from a SS, KR, Hertz, SGT, SGTS/C's, GT500's, 40th Annversary GT500's, and so on and so forth.

You can also connect with quite a few owners that live in Orange County too. Have you attended the Saturday morning "Cars and Coffee" car gathering that's held in the parking lot of Ford's West Coast HQ? You have to get there quite early, but there is always a good collection of Shelby's there too.

Jason Senora, the owner of 281 Motorsports, will be having a two day car show in December, and I believe that TS member CR (Charlie) Quarto has posted information here about that show in case you might be interested.

Considering where you live, I would say that the Orange County Saturday morning gathering would be closer to you.

I am in Orange County but willing to go many places. SoCal Team Shelby members and 281 Motorsports had an event in July that included about 20 different Shelbys of all eras. I have been a bit busy lately and a remodel project on the horizon but I plan to go to the 281Motorsports event.

281 Motorsports Cruise information:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...7&hl=cenora

I'm also in San Diego. Youguys do anything with SD Mustang Club?

I am a member. I was entered in the MCSD car show last Saturday but had to pull out when out of town guests chose that weekend to visit. I know David Clinkscales ("Clink" on the Forum) had his Shelby in the show and won best in class. While I am not terribly active in the Club (lack of free time) I support it fully. Anyone else in it?

Jim

I'm also in San Diego. Youguys do anything with SD Mustang Club?

I haven't Yet.... To my great regret! I have missed all the great shows this year. I do plan to join soon.

I stay busy between the Navy and my ship modelers group. I will make it a point to attend the next meeting.

I would like to offer Santa Margarita Ford for all TS members for a place to meet or get together, 15 min from C&C plenty of parking, VIP lounge and some great classic cars also.

Just give me a call and I will provide you with a great location in SO-CAL

Thanks,

Tom Glockner

cell (949)246-8193

Archived