TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th anniversary package

shelbang

I emailed Shelby Automobiles inquiring about a special plaque or plate for the 07 GT500. Today I received a reply from Gary Patterson of Shelby Auto. He said that toward the end of this year they will be offering a "40th Anniversary Upgrade Package" for the 2007 Shelby GT500. Stay tuned!! I would like to know what this package consists of ??? I'll email him again and hopefully he can elaborate as to what exactly the package includes.

I emailed Shelby Automobiles inquiring about a special plaque or plate for the 07 GT500. Today I received a reply from Gary Patterson of Shelby Auto. He said that toward the end of this year they will be offering a "40th Anniversary Upgrade Package" for the 2007 Shelby GT500. Stay tuned!! I would like to know what this package consists of ??? I'll email him again and hopefully he can elaborate as to what exactly the package includes.

Sounds great keep us posted.

I think they probably won't be able to give you more info until they decided what it will be -- I doubt that's been decided yet. The "Stay Tuned" seems to be code words for "as soon as we figure it out" but good to hear that they're actively pursuing it -- nice idea!

That will go well with my license plate: 40 YRS

Archived