TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby SS CSM#07SS0214 For Sale

I'm selling my S/N CSM#07SS0214 For my 2007 GT500 which was made in December of 2007, we want to get back our $10,000.00 for the down payment we made. We were told by Selby to list it here ,we are close having are car called to Shelby for the upgrade. Are order had the 725HP, ploished turbo and window scoops. We are also willing to sell our 2007 GT500 with 700 miles on it for a resonable cost. By buying out our S/N this moves you up in the waiting list alot. I have all the paper work from Shelby and you can call me with any qustions. or email me at dsalentine@aol.om

The spot has been sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Doug

I'm selling my S/N CSM#07SS0214 For my 2007 GT500 which was made in December of 2007, we want to get back our $10,000.00 for the down payment we made. We were told by Selby to list it here ,we are close having are car called to Shelby for the upgrade. Are order had the 725HP, ploished turbo and window scoops. We are also willing to sell our 2007 GT500 with 700 miles on it for a resonable cost. By buying out our S/N this moves you up in the waiting list alot. I have all the paper work from Shelby and you can call me with any qustions. or email me at dsalentine@aol.com

Thanks

Doug 262-442-4924

If Shelby will let me have it, I'd definitely be interested. I'm #08SS0281 and would love to move up if possible.

I think he said he wants to SELL his number. Maybe I misunderstood his post.

Do you want to get your 10K deposit back and let someone HAVE the number?

MM

That's the way I read the OP's post.

He wants to sell his place in line for the cost of his $10,000 deposit made back in December 2007.

He also mentions that he is willing to sell his 2007 GT500 for an additional cost.

Steve

Ok, I don't want to muddy the waters here but....This guy wants to sell his number as obviously Shelby doesn't want to give him the money back. But, what if someone has a number that is further out? Does he have to pay 10 grand to this guy and then try to sell his existing number?

Ok, I don't want to muddy the waters here but....This guy wants to sell his number as obviously Shelby doesn't want to give him the money back. But, what if someone has a number that is further out? Does he have to pay 10 grand to this guy and then try to sell his existing number?

That's my take on it. But it would be best for Amy or Bud to give the final answer to that question.

Steve

I was close to selling my convertible before the conversion, and had the deposit in already. Cynthia said I could move it over to the other GT500, making a $20,000 deposit total. So they wouldn't have given the money back, but it still would have been 1 less SS deposit for them.

I'd guess, if you have an SS number, and haven't made the deposit, then you could back out without any problem...

I was close to selling my convertible before the conversion, and had the deposit in already. Cynthia said I could move it over to the other GT500, making a $20,000 deposit total. So they wouldn't have given the money back, but it still would have been 1 less SS deposit for them.

I'd guess, if you have an SS number, and haven't made the deposit, then you could back out without any problem...

I confirmed this with Cynthia on Monday: if someone wants to buy his number and deposit, including the deposit date, no problem. If you've been assigned a number but they haven't taken your deposit yet, then backing out is no problem either.

Archived