TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 - 2009 Mustang Power Window Adjustment

Grabber

If you have a problem with your power window going all the way up and it bounces back down the 1/4 inch there is a TSB that shows the dealer how to trouble shoot and make the adjustment. You could do this yourself and save yourself a trip to the dealer.

Here's the TSB.

Power_Window_TSB_08_21_07.pdf

.....and here's the proceedure that's listed in the TSB that should fix the problem.

Power_Window_Proceedure.pdf

Power_Window_Proceedure.pdf

Power_Window_TSB_08_21_07.pdf

I just thought the windows were possesed.

Thanks for the info. :hysterical:

This problem once happened to my wifes California Special when the battery went dead.

The TSB describing the fix just came out last week because the dealerships struggle with knowing how to fix this problem. Now it's documented.

Hey, it seems my drivers is about 1/8 above the weatherstrip when it is all the way down, while the passenger side window goes all the way. Will this procedure cure that you think?

Starkie

It will do no harm to try it.

Hey, it seems my drivers is about 1/8 above the weatherstrip when it is all the way down, while the passenger side window goes all the way. Will this procedure cure that you think?

Starkie

I have the same issue. They fixed the bouncing but still have some wind leakage at speed and can see the windows are at different heights on each side.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived