TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How can one get a window sticker

Sherri  Leicht

I have a friend that got his 08 GT500 thru dealer trading. It did not come with the window sticker and after months of waiting on it, it has not shown up yet. Is there any way he can get a copy of it thru someone here or does someone know who in Ford to contact? TIA

I have a friend that got his 08 GT500 thru dealer trading. It did not come with the window sticker and after months of waiting on it, it has not shown up yet. Is there any way he can get a copy of it thru someone here or does someone know who in Ford to contact? TIA

In the past you could get it courtesy of ViperPilot at www.BlueOvalForums.com if it was not already archived. He could also provide tracking information/build dates. But I went over there and looked and that service has been discontinued. My guess is that the service was a courtesy and it became too popular to keep up with...

Contact the dealer he purchased the car from. Federal law states that the window sticker must be on the car at the time of sale.

The dealer can order another one.

Steve

Archived