TEAM SHELBY FORUM

DaSilva Racing Cruise through Muskoka Area

Aussie67

I have heard there is going to be a fairly large gathering organised by DaSilva Racing out of Toronto on Sunday. I believe everyone is meeting at Joe's place 0800 Sunday and then spending the day cruising through the Muskoka area. Does anyone else know about it and is anyone else attending?

I think we are going to come down, so hoping to catch up with other members and some of the Dearborn folk from Toronto area. Mike, Jim and Steve, are you guys going to attend. How about Markham51 and KStrong. Let us know here, who is going. I believe Randy is going as well, ShelbyCS6.

PJ

Guest markham51
I have heard there is going to be a fairly large gathering organised by DaSilva Racing out of Toronto on Sunday. I believe everyone is meeting at Joe's place 0800 Sunday and then spending the day cruising through the Muskoka area. Does anyone else know about it and is anyone else attending?

I think we are going to come down, so hoping to catch up with other members and some of the Dearborn folk from Toronto area. Mike, Jim and Steve, are you guys going to attend. How about Markham51 and KStrong. Let us know here, who is going. I believe Randy is going as well, ShelbyCS6.

PJ

As it turns out I am back in Muskokas on Saturday afternoon from US. Know nothing about this but would like to join up.

Markham

Unfortunetely I will be in Port Colborne this weekend

I will however be going to his Customer appreciation day on Wednesday October 15th at Cayuga

Drag & road racing

Re-dynoed the car yesterday and looking for a 10 second pass

Making 598 RWHP and 599 RWTQ now

Unfortunetely I will be in Port Colborne this weekend

I will however be going to his Customer appreciation day on Wednesday October 15th at Cayuga

Drag & road racing

Re-dynoed the car yesterday and looking for a 10 second pass

Making 598 RWHP and 599 RWTQ now

Nice!!!!!!!!!!! What have you added since we last met to achieve this?

OK, we are definitely in. We are going to meet everyone at DaSilva's at 0800 and will then depart at Barrie or Orillia. How about Jim & Steve and KStrong? Are you guys going to be able to make it?

Hope to see some of you there..............

Guest markham51

Hi Peter

Sent u a PM. Annette and I will likely join group in Minden or Huntsville, then exit at Barrie or Orillia. Sounds like fun. Just got back from US a couple of hours ago. Car getting washed now.

regards

Mark

Anyone else here joing the group?

Archived