TEAM SHELBY FORUM

terlingua hood question for Shelby people

tao

Any SAI people out there ... a question?

Is the Terlingua hood available thru Shelby by itself or only as part of the Terlingua package?

I ask, because I have a friend looking for a hood with good heat dissipation and from what I saw at the event this hood really works (which can't be said for most hoods Ford or otherwise) don't know if anyone else paid attention to that but I did especially after the high speed run up to Alpine, needless to say I was impressed

As of right now, the hood is only availible with the Terlngua package, it is not sold separately.

Bud

Bud is correct, there is discussion about making it available, but its a manufacturing issue as we are maxed out with SS hoods and Hertz hoods. But we are discussing as we have had many requests

Bud is correct, there is discussion about making it available, but its a manufacturing issue as we are maxed out with SS hoods and Hertz hoods. But we are discussing as we have had many requests

Sounds like a sell is in order for the Hertz hoods. :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

I hope it becomes available. I finally got a chance to see a Terlingua and the Need For Speed Terlingua this past weekend at Barrett-Jackson. I love them. I really love that hood. I'm glad I haven't bought a new hood yet, in case this one becomes available.

Archived