TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500KR Ebay Update: 8 Oct 08

longebow

Hey All: thought that you would find this interesting...

A black GT500KR (#150) finally sold yesterday with Buy It Now (BIN) at $99,985 from a dealer in San Antonio TX. The first I've seen sold in the last couple of weeks.

The BIN runs anywhere from 109,999 to 99,987.

Bidding has ended (without successful completion) at the following levels: 80K, 81, 82, 85, 87, 87, 88, 88, 90.

An interesting game of chicken...

Hey All: thought that you would find this interesting...

A black GT500KR (#150) finally sold yesterday with Buy It Now (BIN) at $99,985 from a dealer in San Antonio TX. The first I've seen sold in the last couple of weeks.

The BIN runs anywhere from 109,999 to 99,987.

Bidding has ended (without successful completion) at the following levels: 80K, 81, 82, 85, 87, 87, 88, 88, 90.

An interesting game of chicken...

quick search shows 18 KR's listed on Ebay

Well if I had $120k spare, I wouln't waste it on a KR, I'd waste it on this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EV1-GM-Elec...d=p4506.c0.m245

Not the car, mind you - just the manuals! :doh: Amazing what you find when you start plumbing the depths of eBay - but a good indication of how much trust you can put in the average eBay ad... :=>

So I found the two that "sold" recently, #120 and #150 - both of which are re-listed and currently for sale. No other KR auctions that completed with a sale that I could see...

Not the car, mind you - just the manuals! :doh: Amazing what you find when you start plumbing the depths of eBay - but a good indication of how much trust you can put in the average eBay ad... :=>

So I found the two that "sold" recently, #120 and #150 - both of which are re-listed and currently for sale. No other KR auctions that completed with a sale that I could see...

I'd like some of the drugs this guy/girl is on. $120,000 Dollars for a couple of service manuals. Takes all kinds!! :hysterical:

He lowered the ask to a measly $20K. Now THAT'S reasonable! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Bought mine (Vista Blue silver stripes) for $74, 775. Didn't want the car, but dealer kept calling me and lowering price, so I bought it...just what I need in this market..another car, but for this price, I was happy...tey just aren't bringing the money in this economy poeople are scared!!

Bought mine (Vista Blue silver stripes) for $74, 775. Didn't want the car, but dealer kept calling me and lowering price, so I bought it...just what I need in this market..another car, but for this price, I was happy...tey just aren't bringing the money in this economy poeople are scared!!

Sounds like a smart dealer. Its a nice car and you

are helping keeping their doors open. Sounds

pretty good for both sides.

Sounds like a smart dealer. Its a nice car and you

are helping keeping their doors open. Sounds

pretty good for both sides.

Yes, I was happy. they originally had a $25K markup in it..they have 2 Gt500's too that they are accpeting offers on too. I was actually shocked they accepted my offer on he KR..took alot of haggling, but I fianlly walked and they followed

Yes, I was happy. they originally had a $25K markup in it..they have 2 Gt500's too that they are accpeting offers on too. I was actually shocked they accepted my offer on he KR..took alot of haggling, but I fianlly walked and they followed

Watch what the stock market does today.

Could be like Sept 24th 1869.

Blue #120 sold on 6 Oct 08 from a dealer in West Springfield for $87,000.

I'm now checking 2008 GT500KR or 2008 GT500 KR in the search parameters. I missed this completed sale due to the difference in the listing title...

search kr only i got 44 listings today

Archived