TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sideview Mirrors

Those look great, esp. w/ all the lenses being clear.

I've been wondering how the smaller 2010 Mustang mirrors might look on the car.

Nice!

Last year, I bought a set from CDC through Blue Oval on ebay. Didn't need painting, they were the same color as the stock mirrors.

It wasn't a hard install, nor was it easy. I also installed the Homelink interior review mirror at the same time and ran a wiring harness from the mirrors to the bussed electrical center and smart junction box.

Not for the novice, lots of scraped knuckles, but if you can install a stereo system, you can do this. It's worth it. Very high visibility and in heavy traffic where on coming traffic can't see the factory turn signal because it's so low in the bumper.

Nice!

Last year, I bought a set from CDC through Blue Oval on ebay. Didn't need painting, they were the same color as the stock mirrors.

It wasn't a hard install, nor was it easy. I also installed the Homelink interior review mirror at the same time and ran a wiring harness from the mirrors to the bussed electrical center and smart junction box.

Not for the novice, lots of scraped knuckles, but if you can install a stereo system, you can do this. It's worth it. Very high visibility and in heavy traffic where on coming traffic can't see the factory turn signal because it's so low in the bumper.

That paint needs to be redone.

That paint needs to be redone.

I never sanded or buffed them out yet and those little hole are pissing me off. I wired the mirrors to the turn signal lights up front into the harness. So, I can take them out without any hassles.

Not bad for a spray can

Archived