TEAM SHELBY FORUM

On our way to a show

dave c

Before people freak out this was well thought out and well planned. 22 miles, 1/4 tank of gas in about 9 minutes. These cars handle extremely well. Plenty of pedal left. If the road looks familiar, this is where the Shelby Arrow ran 257mph. I'll let the first Shelby owner post if he wants to say what his top speed was. All I say is these cars are more than capable of well over 150+ mph.

What a thrill :drop: I don't recommend this for the faint of heart.

Link should work now.

I've got 285 X 20's on the back with the stock 3.55's we're geared for something like 230 mph so its not like we're going to run out of RPM :)

wado, Ive been saying this for over a year.

You have a gorgeous car. Maybe the classiest/best looking SGT

Ive ever seen.

Cudos my friend.

She's a beauty!

I want to hang out with you guys/girls. Looks like alot of fun going on out there

Yes we do have fun. When we decide to roll its rain or shine. This particular show is the end of season. We roll together, wash cars together, we all stay at the same hotel and yes we party together. Sometimes we don't realize how fast we get going. On the way over I was driving. The bra we put on was flapping on the hood. Dave says "you must be going over 80mph", with a smirk on my face, I was going 110, I had to catch up. LOL

We do a lot of car shows, but the road trips are the most fun. These cars are made to be driven.

We'd love to have you join us, too bad you're in PA.

Sherri

post-7426-1223500360_thumb.jpg post-7426-1223500369_thumb.jpg

post-7426-1223500318_thumb.jpg

post-7426-1223500318_thumb.jpg

post-7426-1223500360_thumb.jpg

post-7426-1223500369_thumb.jpg

Looked like 55-60 to me...great vid thanks!

LOL More like 155. Here's another vid of the run. Gives you a better idea of how fast we were going. This one is about 5 miles further down the hwy. Hit full screen on the video, gives you a better perspective. Turn the sound up.

LOL More like 155. Here's another vid of the run. Gives you a better idea of how fast we were going. This one is about 5 miles further down the hwy. Hit full screen on the video, gives you a better perspective. Turn the sound up.

Dang the s/c'd cars sound like jets.....drooling now thanks awesome video!!

i live in arkansas. we dont have roads like that. \its all twisty and bumpy.

i been wanting to see how fast my SGT could go but never been able to get past 100mph. always comin up on a turn or some crappy road surface. a tundra was tailgating me on an expressway at 100 and i had to let him go around because the road was beatin the crap out of my car. i never got a chance to get into 5th gear. he probably thought his tundra was faster than my shelby after that. ignorant. too bad it wasnt a road like yours. i would have waved bye bye in the rear view mirror and put the spurs to 'er.

stupid crummy roads here. <_<

Archived