TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's not pretty....

HORSBYT

Well, if anything it's sobering. Obviously these cars have a lot of potential to be dangerous. I know we ALL like to lay into them from time to time and i'm betting that most of these are just that. The guy who just took a quick trip to the store or something and decided to lay into it a little bit too much. The deer jumps out, a truck pulls out, slick road whatever. We have GREAT cars my friends, drive them wisely!

Well, if anything it's sobering. Obviously these cars have a lot of potential to be dangerous. I know we ALL like to lay into them from time to time and i'm betting that most of these are just that. The guy who just took a quick trip to the store or something and decided to lay into it a little bit too much. The deer jumps out, a truck pulls out, slick road whatever. We have GREAT cars my friends, drive them wisely!

Always a good thing to keep in mind!

I think every time I think about supercharging I will come back to this and look at these pics. As much as I would love to s/c this car, I still can't get over how quick it is now...Besides, sometimes the best thing is to know my own limitations and I would certainly be in trouble with more power. I just hope no one was seriously hurt or killed. I try to limit my "dumb" moments, but it takes a lot of discipline with the cars we have. Be careful!!

I actually came really close to totaling my 07 Shelby GT on the 91 freeway in Cal , in a panic stop during a traffic back up ................I was about 2 ft to long and gouged the front facia under a Honda Accord ..............no harm to the Honda , no fowl to me , But I belive this car from SAI does not have sufficent braking , I went to 14" and 20" wheels ................now it is much more assuring , but stock you should realize that these brakes are marginal ..................ZDS

Archived