TEAM SHELBY FORUM

mini car show sunday in ohio...

MYGT500

I ran into a cop last week with a red shelby and he invited me over to take a look at his....

I ran into a cop last week with a red shelby and he invited me over to take a look at his.... it really is cool to see these cars side-by-side in person.....

post-2947-1160339105_thumb.jpg

post-2947-1160339147_thumb.jpg

post-2947-1160339105_thumb.jpg

post-2947-1160339147_thumb.jpg

Those pictures were fantastic. The blue, grabber, the red does the Shelby justice. Hell, all the colors are great. I was going to leave mine bone stock except for a tune, but after comparing the two with one having the axle backs, I'm ordering a set!! Great pics.

Lutzcat

Those pictures were fantastic. The blue, grabber, the red does the Shelby justice. Hell, all the colors are great. I was going to leave mine bone stock except for a tune, but after comparing the two with one having the axle backs, I'm ordering a set!! Great pics.

Lutzcat

we had them both running at the same time...the magnaflows had a much deeper sound..not loud,just more

mellow..

Brian, thanks for posting these my man..

It was great to hook up with you today.

Both cars looked great. The grabber looks great too. I did go up to Quaker Steak and Lube tonite and there were several stangs just hanging out. There was a Red GT500 there too. The plate was "Kar Nut". Not sure who it was as I did not get to meet up the owner but I did talk to a gentleman from the Mustang Club of Ohio who said that it was the first Shelby GT500 delivered in Ohio. Mid July delivery. It loked good. I believe it still had the sotck axle backs on it like mine.

By the way, I really did like your mangflows. Looks and sounds great! I am still torn between those and the FRPP (Borla's).

Brian, thanks for posting these my man..

It was great to hook up with you today.

Both cars looked great. The grabber looks great too. I did go up to Quaker Steak and Lube tonite and there were several stangs just hanging out. There was a Red GT500 there too. The plate was "Kar Nut". Not sure who it was as I did not get to meet up the owner but I did talk to a gentleman from the Mustang Club of Ohio who said that it was the first Shelby GT500 delivered in Ohio. Mid July delivery. It loked good. I believe it still had the sotck axle backs on it like mine.

By the way, I really did like your mangflows. Looks and sounds great! I am still torn between those and the FRPP (Borla's).

thanks..it was great meeting you...hope we can get more central ohio GT500's together next time..:)

Archived