TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash board lights

We all know our tachs and speedometers are white during the day. My SGT was delivered with very blue gauge lighting when the headlights are turned on. A 2007 Mustang owner mentioned how cool it is that you can change the lights color. I thought he meant from white to blue. He was referring to the full spectrum of colors you can change the gauges. I had to get out my owners manual to see what he was talking about. What color are your and why? With all of the depressing financial news lately, I thought of a little diversion and maybe lighten the mood, get it?

Mine are currently purple to go with the Halloween season. My wife hates the pink lawn flamingos with a passion so I had mine pink for several months all summer!

I switch between blue and red, mostly. I drive the SGT after dark so seldom, however, that I almost never see either one!

here is a thread that I put up a while back that has the color set up, did a couple of screen captures so you can print out from a web site that I found that had all of the settings.

link to mycolor guide

here is the link to the actual web site:

http://home.surfree.com/~pauld/mustang.htm

Blue, with blue LEDs in the dome lights.

Jer

Archived