TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2006 GT-H for Sale

wegrantjr

I have CSM 112 for sale. The car is an 06 coupe with 13,937 miles and is in exceptional condition. The car comes complete with all documentation from Ford, Shelby and Hertz. Specifically, Shelby invoice to Hertz, Ford's factory invoice to Hertz, Ford Crtificate of Orign, Emission Information form, Pre-delivery service record, Hertz Vehicle Service CHech Sheet, CarFax History prior to my purchase, and Window sticker.

The car has a couple of minor scraps on the stripes where luggage rubbed the rear bumper, but no fading since the car has been stored since purchase. The engine compartment looks like new with no oil or water stains. The compartment has absolutely no dirt or other signs of wear. I have replaced the hood pins that were badly tarnished. I kept the originals. The body is perfect. I had a dealer check the paint thickness for signs of repaint. Thickness were at factory specs all around the car.

I will send any serious buyer photos or will have the car inspected at any Ford dealer in the area. I will also send digital photos of any surface as requested.

Family medical issues forces the sale of this near perfect car. Although this could be a driver car, I think the car will have greater value if stored or shown at local/regional/national shows. JMHO.

You can send me an email at wegrantjr@yahoo.com requesting further info. The price is open to a reasonable offer from a serious buyer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived