TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I now have 2.055 Barrett Jackson Limited Edition Shelby GT 'verts

twobjshelbys

No photoshopping this time

I thought they were two boys, but they mated and look what popped out.

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

I really need to get a 100'x100' piece of that background fabric for these photos. (I used to use blue velvet from a fabric store for portraits.)

Nice view :D the one from the left need a lower grille now :P

pozdrawiam

Madasek

So that is what they stole when they broke in to the house. :)

I always thought it looked like Ford left a part off my cars. I was going to call them until someone told me they came that way.

That's the 16 mile one. Parked for now. It needs a Kenne Bell or Paxton too.

Very Impressive.

How are they numbered? Do they have something like "BJ" in the CSM to indicate its a B-J edition

The GT/SC is 2247. The other is 2228. Nothing special in the numbers except they are above BJ line of 2201.

I love black paint. The lighting was very good (cloudy so no direct sunlight flashing off).

Very nice. I like the photo shot :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sharon:

I've been taking photos for almost 40 years, and your sig shot is one of the best I've seen. The framing (a little cropping wouldn't hurt) but the lighting and exposure are perfect. If I had a negative of this it would be a treasure. You are lucky. Put it on a CD in your safety deposit box.

Seriously, was this an accident or a pro? If an accident you are very lucky, if a pro, He/she is very good.

The GT/SC is 2247. The other is 2228. Nothing special in the numbers except they are above BJ line of 2201.

I love black paint. The lighting was very good (cloudy so no direct sunlight flashing off).

Oh, I forgot: They are kind of special in this respect: Sequential VINs. 105 and 106. I drive (and have the KB in) #106 because my wife won't drive the 5-speed).

Sharon:

I've been taking photos for almost 40 years, and your sig shot is one of the best I've seen. The framing (a little cropping wouldn't hurt) but the lighting and exposure are perfect. If I had a negative of this it would be a treasure. You are lucky. Put it on a CD in your safety deposit box.

Seriously, was this an accident or a pro? If an accident you are very lucky, if a pro, He/she is very good.

Actually, I took that shot when I was at the Terlingua event :) I picked up a new Fujifilm camera 2 days before going to the event. I just had it set on automatic :) Most of my pics came out like that :happy feet: Sometimes i get lucky and sometimes---right place and right time!!!! I took something like 550 pictures during that time (I had a 2g card). Once I downloaded the pics on my computor, I took out the card and put it in my safety deposit box!!!!

And yes, you have the earlier model. The newer ones will have the updated rear faux gas cap :happy feet:

Bud

Actually, I took that shot when I was at the Terlingua event :) I picked up a new Fujifilm camera 2 days before going to the event. I just had it set on automatic :) Most of my pics came out like that :happy feet: Sometimes i get lucky and sometimes---right place and right time!!!! I took something like 550 pictures during that time (I had a 2g card). Once I downloaded the pics on my computor, I took out the card and put it in my safety deposit box!!!!

And yes, you have the earlier model. The newer ones will have the updated rear faux gas cap :happy feet:

Bud

Wow, they have their metering and exposure management down pat! The dynamic range (exposure from shadows to highlights) is very good for digital. It must be the technology because that is what has impressed me about the D700 too. Maybe it's just the technology that is generally considered "state of the art".

Do you know when the new model will be available? My wife told me I should get two models too :). This one is a little easier on the pocketbook. She balked at a full sized Cobra or KR though :)

Archived