TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR at MSRP!

Sam,

If this is true, then sue. There have been multi-million dollar awards to plantifs for this sort of stuff and you will prevail.

But, shut up about it already on this website.

which either way you go--good luck to you

i would stronly suggest bringing a paint thickness meter with you and have the dealer give you an "oasis" report on the shelby vehicle before you purchase it !!!!

mine was delivered to me with major damage, repairs and repainting. none of this was disclosed to me before i purchased this 100,000 wreck !!!!!!

sam

Sam,

If this is true, then sue. There have been multi-million dollar awards to plantifs for this sort of stuff and you will prevail.

But, shut up about it already on this website.

Why is it whenever a person has an issue with his Prized Shelby and trys to speak up he is told to be quiet? Or banned....

Ford wonders why they are going down the tubes. Poor customer service happens with ford and shelby.

Why the coverups with both companies?

which either way you go--good luck to you

i would stronly suggest bringing a paint thickness meter with you and have the dealer give you an "oasis" report on the shelby vehicle before you purchase it !!!!

mine was delivered to me with major damage, repairs and repainting. none of this was disclosed to me before i purchased this 100,000 wreck !!!!!!

sam

Sam, Did yours show up on the oasis report? Ford has a way of making it so it does not show up on oasis report then covering up the fact a car was even sold once prior....... when in fact a car was a buyback. Hope they get caught at that someday. Was your car damaged when it arrived at Shelby or did the damage occur there? Send me a PM as have some info for you that could be quite valuable to your case. Really sorry to hear about your KR issues.

I didn't have problems with him speaking his mind...It was the endless hi-jacking of everything thread and spamming every sub-forum with his rants.

If he wants to "report" it. Great. Find the appropriate forums, start a thread or two about it and see where it goes.

BUT do not snivel/whine/spam like a 12 year old...That is why I said "Shut up about it already".

Why is it whenever a person has an issue with his Prized Shelby and trys to speak up he is told to be quiet? Or banned....

Ford wonders why they are going down the tubes. Poor customer service happens with ford and shelby.

Since the KR decision has been made by the gentleman that posed the original question and speaking of highjacking threads. What ever happen to that 2008 GT500 40th that got through the system and was for sale on Ebay. Was it a no kidding 2008 40th? Did SAI buy it back? :stirpot:

I have bought and sold several hunderd if not over a thousand Mustangs, Cobras, Boss's, Mach's, Shelby's, Saleens etc and have done well on some, however..the late models just don't have the value yet...maybe many years to come, but not yet. I have owned 2 93 Cobra R's (only 107 made) 4 95 Cobra R's (only 250 made), and 4 2000 Cobra R's (only 300 made) and every one of them I either broke even, lost money, or made a minimal profit. My last 93 R I bought in 94 for $35K with 3 miles on it and preserved it and stored it until 2007 and ended up selling for $45K still with less than 10 miles on it and all plastic and unprepped features, One of my 95 R's I bought in 97 for $40K with 25 miles on it, kept it until 07 and sold it for $33K. When you think about them, think seriously and realistically...think of the costs of properly storing, maintaining, and keeping clean over the years...is it worth it...???...no...all my late model collector vehicles have been fun to own and take to shows, but certainely have not been great investments!!! I could bore you all night with cars I have bought and sold, but the truth is, if you can afford to buy something (late model wise) and you enjoy it, do it, if you are doing it for the sole purpose of making money, don't.

Most of my current Mustangs I have now (18 in my current stable ranging from 66 Shelby-08 GT500) I drive and enjoy, and when they bore me, I sell. My 07 GT 500 I bought in April of 06 new (for $55K) and sold in June of 08... had 74K miles on it and every mile was a thrill..sold it for $32K...when you consider the fun facture and only lose $23K...I woud do it all over again..now have a Vapor 08 GT500 that has been a piece of junk since day 1 and I am ready to lemon it (read my other posts). If Ford can get all the issues fixed I will keep it and enjoy, if not, I am letting them take it. I have 3 customers in money crunches right now that will sell their GT-500's for cheap (one is a KR) and I can get them if I want.

I have bought and sold several hunderd if not over a thousand Mustangs, Cobras, Boss's, Mach's, Shelby's, Saleens etc and have done well on some, however..the late models just don't have the value yet...maybe many years to come, but not yet. I have owned 2 93 Cobra R's (only 107 made) 4 95 Cobra R's (only 250 made), and 4 2000 Cobra R's (only 300 made) and every one of them I either broke even, lost money, or made a minimal profit. My last 93 R I bought in 94 for $35K with 3 miles on it and preserved it and stored it until 2007 and ended up selling for $45K still with less than 10 miles on it and all plastic and unprepped features, One of my 95 R's I bought in 97 for $40K with 25 miles on it, kept it until 07 and sold it for $33K. When you think about them, think seriously and realistically...think of the costs of properly storing, maintaining, and keeping clean over the years...is it worth it...???...no...all my late model collector vehicles have been fun to own and take to shows, but certainely have not been great investments!!! I could bore you all night with cars I have bought and sold, but the truth is, if you can afford to buy something (late model wise) and you enjoy it, do it, if you are doing it for the sole purpose of making money, don't.

Most of my current Mustangs I have now (18 in my current stable ranging from 66 Shelby-08 GT500) I drive and enjoy, and when they bore me, I sell. My 07 GT 500 I bought in April of 06 new (for $55K) and sold in June of 08... had 74K miles on it and every mile was a thrill..sold it for $32K...when you consider the fun facture and only lose $23K...I woud do it all over again..now have a Vapor 08 GT500 that has been a piece of junk since day 1 and I am ready to lemon it (read my other posts). If Ford can get all the issues fixed I will keep it and enjoy, if not, I am letting them take it. I have 3 customers in money crunches right now that will sell their GT-500's for cheap (one is a KR) and I can get them if I want.

wow..."for cheap"....for those who can stomach spending cash in this mess (lehman bros being sold off for less then 10cents on the dollar) now is a great time to buy a new mustang or an old one...prices are way way down on everything...the past 5 years i have said these cars (new and old) would go for far less then what was the norm and here it is

wow..."for cheap"....for those who can stomach spending cash in this mess (lehman bros being sold off for less then 10cents on the dollar) now is a great time to buy a new mustang or an old one...prices are way way down on everything...the past 5 years i have said these cars (new and old) would go for far less then what was the norm and here it is

Exactly! There is a worldwide financial wipe out in progress. The effect of this disaster will severely limit consumer spending for the foreseeable future. It is a buyers market for high ticket items because next to no one is buying. Classic Mustangs, new GT500s, and new KRs will see their demand tank as will their selling prices. Anyone who honestly believes that these cars will maintain the values they had 1-2 months ago simply has no conception of what is happening financially.

I think he was telling him to shut up so that he didn't undermine his case in court. If I were to sue anyone, I wouldn't be going to their website (or any public forum) and tlak about things important to my case and risk blowing it by giving them more time and material to prepare their defense.

I think he was telling him to shut up so that he didn't undermine his case in court. If I were to sue anyone, I wouldn't be going to their website (or any public forum) and tlak about things important to my case and risk blowing it by giving them more time and material to prepare their defense.

very well said bandit

i think that guy sam is now sueing shelby and ford for 3 times the damage(undisclosed damage and consumer fraud)

i met him at a car show this weekend and could not believe my eyes when i looked at the wrecked and repaired kr they sold him. there had to be a hunded people around his car, all with their mouths dropped !!

when he told them about what amy did to him on the "shelby" site (he called her the "fema nasi"), everyone was shocked, but most could believe what he was saying, because he had the wrecked kr there plus most know of the present quality of shelby vehicles.

after meeting him and seeing what he has been through, i hope he wins the 3 times damage

just just my two cents and an update about a truthful member that was kicked off this site for telling the truth !

martps--he said to tell you all "he misses you all"(i guess almost all--lol)

very well said bandit

i think that guy sam is now sueing shelby and ford for 3 times the damage(undisclosed damage and consumer fraud)

i met him at a major ford car show this weekend and could not believe my eyes when i looked at the wrecked and repaired kr they sold him. there had to be a hunded people around his car, all with their mouths dropped !!

when he told them about what amy did to him on the "shelby" site (he called her the "fema nasi"), everyone was shocked, but most could believe what he was saying, because he had the wrecked kr there plus most of the onlookers knew of the present quality of shelby vehicles.

after meeting him and seeing what he has been through, i hope he wins the 3 times damage

just just my two cents and an update about a truthful member that was kicked off this site for telling the truth !

marty

ps--he said to tell you all "he misses you all"(i guess almost all--lol)

very well said bandit

i met him at a car show this weekend and could not believe my eyes when i looked at the wrecked and repaired kr they sold him. there had to be a hunded people around his car, all with their mouths dropped !!

when he told them about what amy did to him on the "shelby" site (he called her the "fema nasi"), everyone was shocked, but most could believe what he was saying, because he had the wrecked kr there plus most know of the present quality of shelby vehicles.

If in fact there was a cover up at SHelby, yes they should pay the price. To sensor someone for speaking out is ...

very well said bandit

DOES ANYONE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE PROBLEMS WERE WITH HIS CAR, I HAVE A KR AND IT IS IN PERFECT SHOW CONDITION.

I am curious on if the car so was noticably bad, messed up or a rolling wreck as he stated then why did he even take delivery or the car in lieu of simply refusing it.

I dont think people here understand whats going on. From what I gathered before he got the boot his car was damaged by Shelby Auto then sent to a body shop to get fixed. SHelby Auto then hid the fact and did not disclose that it had been wrecked/damaged.

This has nothing to do with all the nice KR's but in fact this particular car that had issues and were covered up by S/A. So yes there could be 999 out of 1000 cars that were perfect or no issues but this is all about the cover-up with this particular car. Nothing more nothing less.

Jeepman came here to point out the fact his car had issues and was being covered up by s/a. If it was a made up story it would be a different thing. From what I can gather from his posts and pics he owns a new Ford GT, a PJ-Boss, GT500, THis KR and other Ford products along with a new CHallenger sitting in the garage. TO have him banned because of a s/a cover up is not right.

Truth Hurts I guess... Seems if you speak out against sa there is retaliation in some way.

I dont think people here understand whats going on. From what I gathered before he got the boot his car was damaged by Shelby Auto then sent to a body shop to get fixed. SHelby Auto then hid the fact and did not disclose that it had been wrecked/damaged.

This has nothing to do with all the nice KR's but in fact this particular car that had issues and were covered up by S/A. So yes there could be 999 out of 1000 cars that were perfect or no issues but this is all about the cover-up with this particular car. Nothing more nothing less.

Jeepman came here to point out the fact his car had issues and was being covered up by s/a. If it was a made up story it would be a different thing. From what I can gather from his posts and pics he owns a new Ford GT, a PJ-Boss, GT500, THis KR and other Ford products along with a new CHallenger sitting in the garage. TO have him banned because of a s/a cover up is not right.

Truth Hurts I guess... Seems if you speak out against sa there is retaliation in some way.

WOW !!!!

i hope the jeepman is reading this. i'm sure he is proud of the way people are reading between the lines and seeing that it was not his fault to complain about a legit problem he has.

had i not seen his car first hand, i would have my doubts, but i did see it, and its a shame that a once great company like shelby would sell something in that condition to a good customer, and then ban him from this site for voicing his displeasure with a undisclosed damaged vehicle !!!

the bottom line: shame of it is that this amy women should go to back to school and learn some manners, because, anyone sticking up for the jeepman will probably be banned as well.

i have the jeepmans email and will mail him tonight to tell him to read these great supportive posts

marty

I say buyer beware...Why blame SAI? It easily could have been damaged in transit, and probably was...

Out of that guys 70 posts, I bet 50 of them were whining about his car, when NONE of the threads have anything to do with him.

What the hell can we do about it anyway? PLUS- we are Shelby OWNERS...what, should we sell our cars?

How do we know that he didnt do the damage himself and have some crappy bodyshop try to patch it? OR maybe the dealership did it....

We don't know, and never will. I say good ridance, and be gone with your negativity!

My car is AWESOME, and if I had the money, I would buy a KR in a heartbeat! and a SS, and a Terlingua, and a Series 1, and a Cobra...

just not the dodges.... :hysterical: -the fastest box on the road! :happy feet:

J/K

You guys know I stay pretty nuetral, but Im done with that guy...and any other flamers of SAI....this is their site, and they can allow or banish anyone they choose....he can go start www.ihatemykr.com and be the charter and sole member by what I have seen of it!

TALKING ABOUT A HIJACKED THREAD! I'm the guy that asked the original question and it is nowhere to be found.

THANK YOU AGAIN for those who helped me to make a decision

On a side note the KR I bid on has been relisted on ebay item #250308390137

Current bid is $70,100 with 2 bids and 15 hours to go.....dealered offered me the car for MSRP......SOMEBODY GO MAKE THE DEAL

SVT

TALKING ABOUT A HIJACKED THREAD! I'm the guy that asked the original question and it is nowhere to be found.

THANK YOU AGAIN for those who helped me to make a decision

On a side note the KR I bid on has been relisted on ebay item #250308390137

Current bid is $70,100 with 2 bids and 15 hours to go.....dealered offered me the car for MSRP......SOMEBODY GO MAKE THE DEAL

SVT

I saw it in there...you decided not to buy or whatever.... :hysterical:

Yeah, I read this thread to see if you got the car...LOL

But I got into the other guys jacking it and just had to drop the tolerance for that. Yours isnt the first second or third thread it has happened to.

Something is wrong.....if the KR was in such terrible and noticeable bad shape, why did he take delivery?

Happy KR's are now going in Ebay at MSRP........I will wait for my dealer to get his and hopefully I can work out a deal with him.

I say buyer beware...Why blame SAI? It easily could have been damaged in transit, and probably was...

Out of that guys 70 posts, I bet 50 of them were whining about his car, when NONE of the threads have anything to do with him.

What the hell can we do about it anyway? PLUS- we are Shelby OWNERS...what, should we sell our cars?

How do we know that he didnt do the damage himself and have some crappy bodyshop try to patch it? OR maybe the dealership did it....

We don't know, and never will. I say good ridance, and be gone with your negativity!

My car is AWESOME, and if I had the money, I would buy a KR in a heartbeat! and a SS, and a Terlingua, and a Series 1, and a Cobra...

just not the dodges.... :hysterical: -the fastest box on the road! :happy feet:

J/K

You guys know I stay pretty nuetral, but Im done with that guy...and any other flamers of SAI....this is their site, and they can allow or banish anyone they choose....he can go start www.ihatemykr.com and be the charter and sole member by what I have seen of it!

those are some tough remarks about a guy that came onto this site to warn everyone about the underhanded practices of a once great company(shelby).

for voicing is honest remarks, he was banned by shebly, because shelby did not want anyone to know the truth about his vehicle and now he can't defend himself.

i don't want to get myself banned, but all i will say is when he wins treble damages in court for undisclosed damage and consumer fraud, he will have the last laugh.

i would like to hear your remarks had this happened to you, but then again, you can't afford a car like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

marty

those are some tough remarks about a guy that came onto this site to warn everyone about the underhanded practices of a once great company(shelby).

for voicing is honest remarks, he was banned by shebly, because shelby did not want anyone to know the truth about his vehicle and now he can't defend himself.

i don't want to get myself banned, but all i will say is when he wins treble damages in court for undisclosed damage and consumer fraud, he will have the last laugh.

i would like to hear your remarks had this happened to you, but then again, you can't afford a car like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

marty

marty, this is such a forum where the truth hurts. They think because the car they own in their eyes is ok that means no others can have problems. Not only that but not sharp enough to even know there is a problem. blind leading the blind. There are a few good members here but those who dare voice an opinion get banned. The new breed of *YES* men moderators ruined the forum

Archived